Tamagotchi Animations and Events !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk :furawatchi: !

I thought I would share times and dates of Different Animations and Events! If there is a topic similar or like this one feel free to close this topic if needed.

Before I start these Animations/Events ,I know for sure are on only Tamagotchis V.1,V.2,V.3,V.4,V4.5 and Maybe V.5. I am very uncertain if Tamagotchi Music Star or even Tamagotchi V.5 have these Animations/Events.

Ok I will now get started and I hope you enjoy them =D

----Tamagotchi Events and Animations

Hide and Seek:

Want you Tamagotchi to do a cute Animation? Set the time to 3:44 pm and wait one minute and your tamagotchi will play Hide and Seek.

( Honestly I never tried this please let me know about this. )

Christmas Eve Animation:

On December 24, set the time to 10:29pm wait one minute and Santachi (Santa Claus) will and appear on your Tamagotchi screen and Transform into a gift. Keep in mind that there is nothing in the gift =] so dont get exitied.

Christmas Day Animation:

On December 25 a Christmas Tree will appear on your Tamagotchi Screen.

Halloween Animation:

On October 31 a pumpkin will appear on your Tamagotchi screen for halloween!

Back to School! Animation:

Close to september a backpak will be worn indicating back to school.

Happy Birthday Animation!:

On your birthday at 6:00pm your Tamagotchi will blow fireworks and a nice big cake will be waiting for you.

Hint::Birthday Song:

On your birthday play the stereo if you have one and it will play 'Happy Birthday.' ( Note: Only if Character is an Adult )

Hint::Christmas Charols!:

On Christmas play the stereo and it will play Christmas songs. (Note: Only if Tamagotchi Character is an Adult )

Summer is Here! Animation:

To celebrate the begining of summer you can see the sun on your Tamagotchi toy screen on June 21, or June 22 ( Note: Only if your Character is an Adult )

Celebrating the Joy of Winter Animation:

Throughout Febuary, a snowman will appear. ( Only if your Character is an adult )

New Beginings,Spring Animation:

In the end of March and the middle of April a Huge egg will appear and hatch in your Tamagotchis toy screen ( Only if your Character is an adult )

All these Animations work :D The only one I am not sure of is the first one Hide and Seek

I hope you enjoyed it, and if you know anymore feel free to post them!

~tama_princess~

[Note: My Source TamaTown ]

Let me explain what I mean that TamaTown is my source.

In TamaTown in front of the school there is an 'INFO' sign.

Click on it. A popup will come and it will have a sentence or two telling you an animation/event on a specific date. This is where I got all of my information.

:furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back