Tamagotchi Antenneas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think that Tamagotchi antenneas are dumb?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• They're Ok

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think that Tamagotchi Antennaes are Ok depending on the Tamagotchi that they're on.

If they're on the V5s, then NO, because I was bending over and I managed to prick myself on the end of the house antennae, even though I like the concept of them.

I would rather have the V4/.5 and V3s antennae-ise, but I like the V1s an V2s for having on antennaes, but I'm glad the Music Star doesn't have one because I'm sick of them now and they probabaly ran out of anteannae ideas.

What do you think? Are they a bad idea? Are they a good idea?

I like them, but I don't really care how the tama looks. if its a tama, I like it!

:D

My brother found one of my old V2 Tamas, so it looks like I might be having life without an antennae if I only play with this one!

I like the handiness of it but.

I like em. They look at bit um boring without them.

I... hate... antennas.

My first Tamagotchi was a v1, so the chain that I hooked on to my lanyard was on the right hand side. Therefore, it was a lot more comfortable for me to operate my Tamagotchi with my left hand and therefore, I got very used to it. I'm right handed, but I prefer using my left hand for Tamagotchi.

Then the v3 came out with its little antenna (possibly to try and mirror the Keitama, which probably had that little antenna to mimic mobile phones), which didn't get in the way that bad, but sometimes I might quickly reach down and grab my Tamagotchi upside down and that little antenna still had the ability to dig in my hand and just be plain annoying.

Next came the v4. I really hated that antenna. I felt that it got in the way and made my v4 bulky and uncomfortable to hold, which was unpleasant when playing the unnecessarily long games, especially since my v4's buttons were quite firm. v5 was just as bad but at least the buttons were fairly easy to push and I didn't even have to play the games if I didn't want to.

So, I'm extremely glad that they've done away with antennas.

BanDai probabaly ran out of ideas for antennaes and decided to go back to basics for the Music Star.

I like the V1,V2s and Music Star's handiness, but I also like some antennaes like the non-spiky ones.

I didn't mind the little antennae on the v3's & even the v4's. But when they started putting stars & houses on the end....I mean, seriously. The majority of us probably carry these in our pockets and having a little house antennae sticking out is going to provoke some questions... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really like the antennas.

They make the Tamagotchi so uncomfortable to hold. D:

I don't mind the V3 antennas as much as the V4 & upwards ones, because after the V3 the antennas just started to get bigger & even more uncomfortable.

I'm glad that now on the Music Star they have decided to go back to the original, antenna-less design, I like it much better. Hopefully the Tamagotchis to come will follow this design more.

It's Ok, I don't really mind, but when I look at the V5, I kinda get bored of it~
I agree, they started getting a little boring and when people start getting bored of the antennae-less designs, then they'll probaby tart putting then back on again!

I don't mind the antennea.

It got in the way sometimes. Like, when I'm trying to put it in my pocket 'head' down, and it kept poking me. My sister's V4's anntennea-ball-thing fell off, and the antennea's cracked.

I missed how the old Tamagotchi's didn't have the anntennea. I'm glad the Music Star doesn't have it.

Antennas don't really do anything. They also take away the 'egg' concept >_______>

I like the ones on the V3 and V4.5, they're cute and don't give me any problems. I'm glad they didn't give the music tamagotchi an antennae though, they started looking a kinda dumb-ish after V5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back