Tamagotchi Artwork?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardcore Tama

Reaction score
Well I was wondering if any tamagotchi fans would like me to sketch a picture of there favorite tama?

you must supply a image of the tama you want (I don't know every single tamagotchi character there is!)!

I can also make skeches into avatar or into signatures (if you supply what you want the tama to say).

Here are my examples: https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/P...al11/IMG-13.jpg

Thanks guys! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please! You're a very good artist.

Could you pleeease (with 3 e's? that's important! lol) make me an avatar of Mimitchi ( :( and Mametchi hugging? (You know what Mametchi looks like right? Jk) If I'm not asking for too much could you please write above it "Friends Always"? Thanks so much!

Kickthekan

Oh, how adorable! COuld I get a kuchipatchi? Maybe... Hm. Wearing a hat shaped like ice cream soft serve? With a little cherry on it?

edit: Kuchipatchi is this guy :
kuchipatchi1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please! You're a very good artist.
Could you pleeease (with 3 e's? that's important! lol) make me an avatar of Mimitchi ( :( and Mametchi hugging? (You know what Mametchi looks like right? Jk) If I'm not asking for too much could you please write above it "Friends Always"? Thanks so much!

Kickthekan
Thats fine!

I'll get right on it! :D

Oh, how adorable! COuld I get a kuchipatchi? Maybe... Hm. Wearing a hat shaped like ice cream soft serve? With a little cherry on it?
edit: Kuchipatchi is this guy :
kuchipatchi1.jpg
How bout I draw ice cream on his head like it fell on him or something.

Is that okay?

tosacatchi looks cool there can you draw me one or make me an avetar of tosacatchi

tosacatchi looks cool there can you draw me one or make me an avetar of tosacatchi
Okay but I need you to post a picture because I do not know who that is.

Thanks! -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back