~ Tamagotchi by the Waves ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
Welcome to my Tamagotchi Diary~

I know I haven't kept to my previous logs but I'm gonna try and keep writing in this one.

I'm going to use my V4. It's Silver with a brown back. It used to be my Brother's but he went off Tamagotchis so he gave them to me. All of my other Tamagotchis are out of battery so I can't use them. I'll reset my V4 now.

I've put all the info in and now I'm just waiting for it to hatch.

I have to think of some names....Uh...Alice for a girl and Sam for a boy?

It's a boy~!

I'll feed him and care for him etc. Then I'll post what he evolves into later ok?

-Tammie-

Sam has evolved!

He's a Harutchi~ He's really sweet. I'm going to take him to the shops. I did by him a chest earlier and he got 500gp out of it. :)

There's a sale! Yay! He has 1800gp to spend.

1.Umbrella-900gp

2.Muffin-160gp

3.SOLD(The chest I bought earlier)

4.Taco-300gp

I bought him everything. I'll let him eat the Taco later when he's hungry.

I hope the Pre-school teacher comes soon. I want him to become a Mametchi when he's older so I need to get his skill points up but I think he might become a Kuchipatchi because his Social Skill points are the highest.

I think I might be going rockpooling with my Best Freind on the beach tomorrow so I'm not sure whether I'll be able to take Sam with me. I'll probably put him on pause for the day because I know I will neglect him if I don't. I hate putting my Tamagotchis on pause but I don't really have much of a choice.

I'll write again soon!

-Tammie 'n' Sam-

I can't update until Saturday because I won't take Sam off pause until then as I am going round freind's houses and stuff so I can't take care of him but I will unpause him then.

-Tammie-

Ok. I know I didn't unpause Sam that Saturday. I didn't get round to it. I just unpaused him and he's healthy and fine so I'm going to send him to Pre-school alot to raise his skill points and maybe see if I can find some batteries for my Music Star. I don't think I do but I can check.

No. I don't. Shame. I could take the battery out of my V4.5 cos I don't use that one anymore. I'll do that later and probably reply about it tomorrow. Sam's skillpoints are 9/19/18 so I really need to raise them.

Evenin'.

Sam has evolved! He's a Young Androtchi. The Teenage :D I think he might be able to become a Mametchi but I'll check the growth charts in a bit to make sure.

He's been in my pocket for a while so I just took him out and he was 3 happy hearts down and 1 hungry heart down so I fed him and played a game of shape with him and now he's ok.

He also had some mail which was a Letter. The Gotchi King came and gave him 900gp so he now has 2200gp.

I'll take him to the shop now to see what I can buy. I bought him a muffin, A kebab and a Pinneapple. He now has 540gp left. I'll let you do the maths.

I have also boosted his skill points by quite a few. They are now: 24/29/19. That's good.

I have school tomorrow so I can't look after Sam until around 4pm. I'll pause him for the day. I hate pausing them but I don't really have much of a choice but oh well, I can't do much about.

I also put the codes in apart from the Love Potion code and the CD3 code.

Overall it's been a good day (;

-Tammie-

Hai there!

Not much has happened really. Sam had some mail a minute ago which turned out to be his school invite thingy. He chose Mr. Turtlepedia as a teacher. I really need to boost his skill points so I'll work on that. I also need to play a game with him so I'd better set to work.

I am absoloutley shattered after school but oh well. Gonna go play with Sam and probably go play my guitar.

I'm addicted to my Guitar &lt;3

-Tammie- :)

Heya. Back from school again :)

I really should be doing my homework but it won't harm just to post will it?

Sam turned 2 today so with luck, he should evolve either today or tomorrow. I bought him a R.C Helicopter a minute ago.

Oooooo. He just got mail. It's a letter! It's a love heart ♥ Awww. He's happy now :)

I managed to get his skill points up to 72/33/24. Still not very good but I should be able to get them up a bit higher today to ensure he gets an O.K. job. I'll post his stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 2 bars

Intelligence:72

Beauty:33

Kindness:24

Weight: 21lb

Name: Sam

Generation: 1

He hasn't got very many training bars and next to no money because he hasn't called for training very often and I just bought him some bananas and an R.C helicopter.

For tea, He's going to have:

Pizza

Muffin

And then I'm going to play a game of Shape with him to get his weight back down :)

See ya! Time for more playing of my guitar in a minute I think :)

Byeeeeee

-Tammie-

Hola!

I swapped the battery from my V4.5 to my Music Star. I just downloaded it so it's back to what it was before and it is a........

MIMITCHI!!! My favourite character! :D

Here's her stats:

Weight: 28lb

Name: Pippy

Stress: 00

Tone: 923

Rhythm:993

Original:999

Music: Rock 'n' Roll

Character:Mimitchi

She's a healthy, Rich tamagotchi. She should get the matchmaker soon as well :)

As for Sam, He got a letter earlier. It was a Love Heart!

He's also doing well and he should evolve soon! Yay!

Here is his stats:

Training: 2 bars

Intelligence: 85

Beauty: 33

Kindness: 24

Weight: 20lb

Name: Sam

I've managed to get Sam's skill points up a bit but not by very much. I hope he evolves soon :)

See ya soon!

-Tammie-

Heyyy.

EVOLOUTION~

Sam is a Mametchi!! Yay! :angry: :angry:

I'm going to try and get him a good job, that's my next target :angry:

Pippy should get the matchmaker today but I think I might speed it up because she's 8 today and is close to turning into an oldie. I'll look it up on another tab and then use it.

I set the time to 4:30pm

The band manager has come and given Pippy 500000gp instead of a mate so I'll set it to a different time.

I set it to 12:30pm:

The Nazotchi has come and showed me the gotchi king who gave Pippy an Omelette.

Never Mind. I'll try again tomorrow.

Have a good day!

-Tammie-

Heellloooo!

The Tamas were paused Friday and Saturday because of school and a sleepover but I unpaused them today. I was at the beach today and I left them in the car by accident because we weren't at the beach down the road. I looked at them a little while ago and looked after them.

Sam got a job at the bank. He loves working there and enjoys counting the money :)

Pippy didn't get the matchmaker, instead she evolved into a Dangobatchi. I think it's probably because I had to pause her while I was at school. I'm going to continue to care for her until something happens. Maybe she'll be the longest living tamagotchi? I don't know but I'm going to find out (;

-Tanned Tammie-

Aallooohaaa

Sorry, we had a conversation about Hawaii in Science so yeah~

Nothing much has happened to the Tamagotchis. I bought Pippy a Music Shop earlier because she had LOADS of money :) She worked there for the first time but it didn't go very well. I think she'll like it there though.

Not much has happened with Sam either. He's 5 today so he should get the matchmaker soon enough.

I had athletics today and found that I was really bad at the high Jump &gt;.&lt; I couldn't take off on the right leg.

I have to go and do some french and geography revesion soon but I'll stay here for a little while :)

-Athletic Tammeh-

I just took Sam to Tamagotchi Town and earnt 1300gp and got 5 items.

1. Passport

2. Graduation Gown

3. Graduation Cap

4. Trophy

5. Poster 1

Mmmhmmm. That was fun. :) I came back and put all the codes in and then put the shop codes in to get the Love potion, Cell Phone and CD3 :)

-Tammie-

Ello~

How are you? You ok? Good Good. Me? I'm fine Thank you.

Both Tamagotchis have gotten married!

Sam married a Mimitchi :lol: and had a baby girl who I'm going to call Kara.

Pippy married a Mametchi :) and had a baby girl who I'm going to call Abigail.

Yay! Thank you very much to the people who replied with help to my topic, I'm really grateful!

Oh - [SIZE=14pt]T[/SIZE]HANKS FOR 100 VIEWS!

Thank you!

Ya know, you could always send me some fan mail, just to show me how much you do like my log~ I'm just saying......

-Tammie- [i'm not begging! I was just saying!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya!

The Tamagotchis have left their children )):

Sam's child, Kara, is still a baby and is bouncing happily around at the minute.

Pippy's child, Abbie, is also a baby. I just played a game with her and we won!

I'll reply once they have evolved!

-Tammie-[beach tomorrow?]

Hello.

I say, I haven't posted since 29th May! o_O

I've missed Abbie and Kara. I haven't had the time to care for them what with my guitar exam, Summer Concerts etc. So I paused them. It's the end of term now (I finish school on Thursday) and so I am not so busy.

I read some other people's logs and got my inspiration back. I unpaused Kara and Abbie and began looking after them.

They are still Toddlers but they are really cute!

I'll keep looking after them and try and keep this log going. I did promise didn't I?

-Tammie- [Year 7 went so quickly!]

My gosh. It's been so long! I've really got to look after my tamagotchis and now it's half term, I'm going to try again. I'm away though on th 27th until when I go back to school so I'm not sure if I'm able to post then. I know I haven't been loyal to the log but a new setting brings new inspiration to look after my tamagotchis again. So after half term, and I promise this time, I shall come back and start posting as much as I did. I'll start looking after my tamagotchis the minute I get into the car to go away.

-Tammie-[i promised! I will remember!]

Ok, so I decided to unpause them today. They are absoloutley fine, all hungry and happy hearts full, weight right down, Skill points pretty high. I might have to raise them a little more though. Kara is a Harutchi and Abbie is a Hitodetchi. I might have to pause them tomorrow and Monday because I have a freind coming round and I know I will forget about them. Kara's middle button isn't working all that well so it might be tricky but I'll manage. It might just be the battery. I'll post again as soon as I can.

-Tammie- [is running 2 miles with 1 mile of uphill reeeeally worth it?]

Hai! How's it goin'?

I've been on TamaTalk for nearly 3 years! I joined October 27th 2007. I'm celebrating today 'cos I'm packing tomorrow and will probably not be allowed on the computer and then I go away on the 27. I can do a little celebration with Kara and Abbie in the car I guess but that won't be much fun without my awesome readers will it?

Anyywayyy...

I paused the Tamas Saturday night so I wouldn't forget in the morning. I've unpaused them now and have been looking after them. Their stats are fine. I still need to raise their skill points but still. I also need to start sending them to pre-school more because I haven't been doing that much and they need to make freinds as toddlers hm? I'm a bit of a bad parent I know but I make sure they are always fed! I just need to work on the pre-school side of things. Haha.

I wonder if Kara and Abbie will like where we're going on Thursday. The car journey's going to be a bit boring but when we get there we are going to a wedding(only the evening party so at least I can take them with me..wait I have to where a dress and there's no pockets...ahaha! A bag. Ok. Sorted), Swimming(Obviously they will be on pause or asleep in my swim bag) , a Christening (Ah. Dress thing again. I might have to leave them behind for this one because it's the proper thing, not the evening party..)and we have to walk an old dog. It should be fun for all of us and a chance for the Tamas to see other places other than the sea, my pocket or my house. I'm getting all excited!!

-Tammie- [4am Forever - Lostprophets &lt;333]

Hello Again!

I felt like posting again. I'm getting addicted again!

Kara and Abbie are fine. Although something strange happened with Kara. I went to try and connect them and Kara cut out. I reset and downloaded her and she's now back to normal with all her skill points still there and such. Although I had to change the time back again. I then checked Abbie's date and time and changed them because I realised they were wrong.

I wonder what teenagers they will evolve into... I hope Kara is an Ichigotchi or a Ringotchi. I like fruit at the minute and I think those Tamagotchis are the cutest teenagers. I have no idea what characters you can get on MS so it's a matter of waiting.

Oh and THANKS FOR 200 VIEWS...and this is my 20th Post!

Yay! Lots of happiness... hm... I feel hyper for some reason. I haven't eaten any E-numbers today.. have I?

-Tammie- [i may be hyper but my tummy muscles are in paiiiiin from Gig Rowing yesterday!]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back