Tamagotchi CD-ROM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has Tamagotchi CD-ROM?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• They had a PC game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The GameBoy game is very fun, too. You can raise several Tamagotchis at once and compete in different competitions. Very cool. :wacko:

i used to have it but i sold it years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I so totally have this silyl game installed on my computer laptop as we speak! It is minimized and sleeping right now. It is kinda lame and boring but come on....It's a Tama!!

I use to have it, but I dont anymore. After I moved from my dad's house I left it there. I use to love it! And now my 5yr old sister loves it.

I wouldnt be able to have it anymore right now anyways, since I now have a mac.

The GameBoy game is very fun, too. You can raise several Tamagotchis at once and compete in different competitions. Very cool. :(
I love the GB Tamagotchi. And the sequel with Garden and Ocean ones is cool too. But it's Japan only. Alot of good Tamagotchi games are Japan only releases, which sucks. I really want to get "Sega Saturn de Hakken! Tamagotchi Park!" for my (you guessed it) Sega Saturn, and raise a Sonikkutchi. He is my all-time favorite Tamagotchi character next to the many Mametchi variants(Mametchi, Ura Mametchi, KuroMametchi, etc.).

i used to have this game but i have no idea where the CD is anymore. :huh:

it was a really fun game and i miss it. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy there are others who have this game!

I cannot find much information anywhere on the web; I guess this program is really old, though I've had it since it came out in '98. Has anyone figured out how to keep the Tamagotchi from resetting on Windows XP or higher when you shut down the computer? Or must the computer only be in hibernation mode for the entire duration of the Tamagotchi's life?

Thanks to anyone for any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back