Tamagotchi Cellphone Backgrounds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
I have a virgin mobile...And there's barely any graphics of tamagotchi on it! does anyone know of a good site where i can get backgrounds from (that's not playphone,they dont work on virgin mobile) Im uploading a few of my own pics...but i would like a really good mimitchi or Ichigotchi one. :angry:

you can go to tamagotchi.com, and click the link that says, "Downloads" and there will be some. Or you can search it in at Google.com.

I have...their not for virgin mobile. T____T

I mean I uploaded a few that i drew (ichigotchi and mametchi),and their in the prosess of being publicised...but i'd love REAl bandai stuff.... T_T

Do you have a camera phone? If so, you could take a picture of it off of the computer or a magazine. Then you can set it as your background. That is what I do on my cellphone.

~QuinnK

sadly i dont...mines a marbl. I sent my ichigotchi piccy to it...but it'd be awsome to see other tamagotchi user's upload and publicize their own tamagotchi drawings...(i ALso made a mametchi one)I wanna see a lot of good tamagotchi backgrounds available of Virgin mobile >=D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back