Tamagotchi Character Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay he looks like a hobo mabe if u just feed him snacks... no meals? and i guess try full hearts thing.

both my pets are 20pd =x almost 2 yrs old there both teens x.x ones boy ones girl and there both itchigotchi's =(

and i realy wanted a gozarutchi but now i know one should have been bad and not fed much to get him x.x

happens to me too
It might be your screen resolution...(For Windows systems before Win Me or XP)just go to start, settings, control pannel and display I think..you can change the settings from that point.

I can't recall if it's correct but it might help you.

hey everybody!! Just dropping by to tell some of ya's that you can get a full description about your tamagotchi character..with the weight and stuff....the site is: www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare

if that doesn't work.. try going on google and search for "tamagotchi square" and select the one that says:

"Tamagotchi Square

www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/index.php - 3k - Cached - Similar pages "

anyways bye :mellow:

In order to get Oyajitchi, I heard you had to get the two old timers( seperate Tamagotchis) and mate them ! When they have a baby it will end up being a Oyajitchi (I never tried this before and i'm not sure if it works but if you want to try you can!)Bye!

whoa... thanks! finally the secret-secret character revealed!
so does anyone have any ideas on how to get oyajitchi or nazotchi yet? thanks in advance, this board is the best! you guys are (tamagotchi) life savers, literally!
Try getting a taragotchi but don't marry it! :huh:

where can i get the evolution chart of nazotchi? :D :huh: ;) :D

i've been searching for how to get nazotchi and all i have found is that you have too make him happy without snacks! I an trying it but i discovered thet when you debug your tamagotchi (only connection or plus, don't bother debbuging a connexion cause it won't work. I had to rest my tama but I did the first generation in only 30 minutes, i am all ready in the 2 one stage:adult. I think it is a mouse but my sister thinks he is so cute :D my big sister (my only one ) wants to sleep but i am not that tired. She is taking good care of my 2 generation.bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

can anyone tell me how to get maskutchi, and gozaruychi?

asap :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back