Tamagotchi Chibi Reveiw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amirathegir

Reaction score
I was just wondering a bit about the tamagotchi chibi, because I think I am oing to get one but I want to know a little more about what it's like. I read some about it online already o if anyone has anything that they know about it at all please tell! :D

Thank You!~ :wub:

I had one. You probably know it's roughly 2/3 the size of a regular vintage Tamagotchi and was meant to be a fashion accessory rather than an full virtual pet. There is very minimal care involved. When you do care for a Chibi, all you would need to do is press the A button (as there are no icons on a Chibi) whenever it needs something, a menu pops up, or if it does some sort of animation. The B button is used to toggle between the main screen and the clock. The C button is used to cancel out of any open menu (food, lights, etc.) after taking care of your Tamagotchi's needs. The Chibi does evolve (it becomes an adult within a day of hatching) and the lifespan of a typical Chibi is about 2 weeks. There are secret characters that you can get. I wasn't too fond of it, which is why I eventually sold it. I like low-maintenance pets but not THAT low-maintenance. :p That's just me though. They're nice to have just for collecting purposes.

Interesting. thank you very much :D

I think I'm probably oing to get one they're so cute and I don't ea=xactly want to take care of it XD

Thanks fr the info! =D

Yeah they are cute for decoration I would love one for school because I have a pencil bag with a bunch of keychains on one of the zippers. I wanted to put my regular tama on the pencil bag but it was too big and noticable. xD A chibi tama would be perfect! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back