Tamagotchi "Classic"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one should be re-released

• P1 & P2 (since they did come out around the same time)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Angelgotchi/Tamagotchi Angel

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Umi No/Tamagotchi Ocean

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Morino (a US release as well)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Mesuchi & Osuchi

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • DigiMon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TamaOtch

• SantaGotchi

• Yasashii

• Devilgotchi

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Genjinchi

• Mothra

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually saved up and shelled out for the devilgotchi, and so far it's one of my favs. I like it's easygoing nature and it's attitude. Also, no hour of constant care is a great feature too.

I would love to see a re-release of the devilgotchi. They could make it different enough from the old version that I don't think it would effect the value of the 'classic'. And from the reviews I've read, it just sounds so cool how the devilgotchi is the 'naughty' tama that beeps randomly and acts mischievous. :D

I'd love to see a return of the P1; manufactured in exactly the same way as it was in 1996, and boxed in the same packaging. Playmates did this recently with the re-released anniversary Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures, and the effect was amazing!

Lol. Everyone voted for the Angel when thats the cheapest one to buy -.-

I voted Morino since it was sad that it was supposed to come to the US

and it never did.

I'd like to see the devilgotchi re-released, maybe a devil/angel combo where you pick a side. That would be pretty neat.

IR Communication would be a welcome feature.

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more. This topic has not been active since January. Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. You are more than welcome to create a new topic rather than bump an old one. Thanks.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back