Tamagotchi clolur and hexagon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samtchi

Reaction score
What is the difference between the Tamagotchi color and tamagotchi color hexagon?

I've seen the growth and character charts and they seem to be the same but there is Tensaitchi Junior on the hexagon tamagotchi

Help here!javascript:emoticon(' :) ')

the hexagon has new games and i also has some new features but i think the Tama id is better.

What is the difference between the Tamagotchi color and tamagotchi color hexagon?I've seen the growth and character charts and they seem to be the same but there is Tensaitchi Junior on the hexagon tamagotchi

Help here!javascript:emoticon(' :huh: ')
On the TMGC+C you have to collect certain items or perform certain actions to find happy items and add to the happiness bar. On the Hexagontchi, you have to perform certain actions that makes a game show host show up and ask you a multiple choice question with four possible answers. If you don't know Japanese you can only randomly pick and hope you get the right answer so that you can collect one of the "H-E-X-A-G-O-N" letters that make the meter longer. Other than that, the Tamagotchi +Color and the Hexagontchi are pretty much the same, with the exception of slightly different items and foods of course. Oh, and instead of the "Royal" interior remodeling style it has the "Hexagon" style. They're both neat and I like them better than the Tamagotchi iD because there are more places to visit and more things to do on them, whereas it seems like Bandai sacrificed a lot of these things in the iD to make room for the download and customization capabilities that the iD has if you can connect it to something that will transfer the special iD zone items to your Tamagotchi, which in Japan is done with cell phones, but here is more complicated because we can't access the website and we have to wait for our friends from Japan to update us on the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back