Tamagotchi Collection Census

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
Since I've been asked a number of times what kinds of virtual pets I have, I decided to do a count today. These are all in my personal collection, most have been alive at least once(some have been raised so many times they don't have pictures on the outside anymore!), some are kept in their boxes because of desirability. I do have the complete color line of V2's, every original color of V3's and I'm working on the new line. My birthday is coming up this month, and I already have several V3's in layaway at Wal-Mart that I didn't include in the census. I don't see myself ever stopping virtual pet collecting altogether. So, here it is:

*Tamagotchi V3-12

*Tamagotchi V2-12

*Tamagotchi Mini-2

*Tamagotchi V1-3

*Tamagotchi P1-4

*Tamagotchi P2-10

*Chickpet-2

*Morino/Forestgotchi-1

*Giga Pets(original)-11

*Nano-6

*DigiPets-1

*Talking Nano-2

*Pokemon Pikachu-2

*Nano Puppy Family-2

*Tamagotchi Angel-2

*Yuki Penguin-2

*Tamagotchi Ocean-1

*Japanese Tamagotchi-1

*Dinkie Dino-2

*Mr. Funny-1

*Digimon-2

*Hitorikko Fish-1

*Pocket Duck-1

*Penguin-1

*4-in-1 Dinkie Pet-1

*Dinosaur-2

*My Virtual Baby-1

*Mr. Dino-1

*Gyaoppi-2

*Cyber Dino-1

*Octo Pets-2

*Hong Kong Bootleg Tamagotchi-1

^^So, there it is. It comes to a total of 94, and that number is only going to grow!

Aubrey

Aubrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! ;)

That is alot of tamas!

94! I think you have the most tamagotchis out of everyone on tamatalk! :D

Good job! ;)

sk8er girl-

Wow! Impressive Collection! How is your Hong Kong Bootleg Tamagotchi? I'm curious about the fakes.

Here is my cencus:

Haneruchi 2 - Red

Uratama - Neon Blue

Tamagotchi Kakeibo - Pink

Tamagotchi Connection v3 - Artic Camo

Tamagotchi Connection v3 - Dolphins

Entama - Ciao Memecci

Entama - Choco Silver

Entama - Limited Edition Maccia Ruffel

Tamagotchi Connexion v2 - Red w/ Jellybeans

Tamagotchi Connexion v2 - Tropical Blue

Tamagotchi Connexion v2 - Hong Kong Edition

Tamagotchi Keitai Kitasuu - Limited Edition Silver w/ Stars

Tamagotchi Connexion v1 - Green Matrix

Yuki Penguin - Black

Let's see... That's 14.

//CS

94! I think you have the most tamagotchis out of everyone on tamatalk! ;)
That is, indeed a lot of tamas... but I don't know of anyone in the world who owns as many tamas and virtual pets as Mothra ;)

I think I remember reading that she had over 400... (yes, really) - she has so many, she keeps them in crates!

There's a pic of them all on her website - check it out:)

Wow! ;) ;) :D How do you manage to find enough batteries? (I have 3 tamas, and my parents are already complaining about battery costs!)

Wow! ;) ;) :D How do you manage to find enough batteries? (I have 3 tamas, and my parents are already complaining about battery costs!)
Lol good point xD

Wow o_O Mothra's death will be her tamas!

Thanks, guys! Yes, Mothra definitely does have the biggest VP collection here....Grr... :wub: I'll settle for 2nd place. :wub: I set goals for myself, though. First, it was 20 vp's. Then, it was 40...50...60...80...now it's 100. That should happen on my birthday this month. I think I'll go for 150 next.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE your collection! How long did it take to get this many virtual pets?

Thank you! :wub: It has taken me 10 years. I started collecting back in late '96 or early '97, I can't remember which. I was 10 years old back then. I think there has only been maybe one year in there during which I didn't buy any virtual pets...but that was only because they were not being made, and nowhere to be found. I still checked every so often in stores just hoping to find one by surprise! :wub:

I wish I had as many as you you! I have only 1 V3, 1 V2, 3 V1's and 1 mini

WOW! o_O I have... just five.

1. v3 tamagotchi connexion - pink ice-cream cones

2. v2 " " - surf design. hibiscus flowers

3. v2 " " - baby blue

4. v2 " " - zebra stripes

5. v1 " " - fire design

That's after 3 years. I live in australia and I'm 11. I think I've got the most in my school. I'm the only TT member in my school. kinda a bummer. Oh well, that's what you get for living in australia.

Still [SIZE=30pt]94 TAMAGOTCHIS!!![/SIZE]

That is, indeed a lot of tamas... but I don't know of anyone in the world who owns as many tamas and virtual pets as Mothra :lol: I think I remember reading that she had over 400... (yes, really) - she has so many, she keeps them in crates!

There's a pic of them all on her website - check it out:)
Really? Wow! :lol:

That is definatly ALOT of tamas - so yes, I think she does own the most tamas and virtual pets than anyonein the whole world! :ph34r:

I brought 7 tamagotchis in 1 year.

-sk8er girl-

Cool! I think thats quite alot XD. Nice Job collecting!! Chocosilver, is the color of that Entama what you named yourself after?

//CC

Ok...big news. With my birthday having happened last week and my purchasing a few more new V3's and Giga Pets with some birthday money...I have reached 100 virtual pets!!! :D :D ^_^ 100 was a major goal for me, and I've done it. Christmas is coming soon, so I plan to up the count even further then. ;)

**Yes, I did bump my own topic from a month ago, but I thought it would be preferable to starting another new topic.**

Ok...big news. With my birthday having happened last week and my purchasing a few more new V3's and Giga Pets with some birthday money...I have reached 100 virtual pets!!! B) :D ^_^ 100 was a major goal for me, and I've done it. Christmas is coming soon, so I plan to up the count even further then. :D
**Yes, I did bump my own topic from a month ago, but I thought it would be preferable to starting another new topic.**
Wow! ;) Congrats! :D

OMG! You've reached 100!? I only have 14, *sighs* I hope I get like where you are in the future! ^_^

.:Ciara:.

XD My great tama achievement will be only 10 tamas! lol

^Thanks! ^_^

I'm probably gonna get 2 or 3 V4s when they are released, depends how much money I have o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back