Tamagotchi+color and Tamagotchi ID

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-gotchifan98

Reaction score
When will the tamagotchi+color and Tamagotchi ID will be available in the US?

If you mean "when will they be released in English", then the answer is "possibly never." Bandai America has already said they're too expensive for the USA market, and instead have released the Tama-Go.

If you don't mind that they're in Japanese, you can order them now from numerous sellers on ebay.

If you mean "when will they be released in English", then the answer is "possibly never." Bandai America has already said they're too expensive for the USA market, and instead have released the Tama-Go.

If you don't mind that they're in Japanese, you can order them now from numerous sellers on ebay.
I've been desperately wait for the English version, but then the disappointing answer arrived, but thanks anyway ( must accept the truth). But anyway, binary, you're my tamagotchi hero. ^_^

I would just order them online if I were you. Honestly, I don't know a shred of Japanese and these Tamas are more fun than ever. After a day or two of playing with one, the language barrier basically becomes non-existent. Theoretically, if these Tamas were eventually released in English with the only difference being the language and nothing else, I probably wouldn't even replace my Japanese ones. Totally worth it in my opinion.

I don't own an Color/ID yet... But I do own a few other Japanese toys that are digital pets. After a hour/ up to a day with them, they are pretty simple then. Like they were in english. I plan on investing in buying one of them later.

Yes, I 100% agree. The iD and color are so cool! Unfortunately I don't own one yet, but from other owners it sounds fantastic! If you understand japanese, great, but if you're pure English and have no clue as to how to read Japanese, like me, as I've said before, you can navigate using the graphics and the helpful guides on TamaTalk and various other sites. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back