Tamagotchi+Color+ ID L= Rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade9087

Reaction score
I was wondering if i connect my tamagotchi+color to my ID L can i get a rare or is it only for the ID Series?

I don't think the TMGC+C and the iD L can connect. However, I believe connecting two iD Ls will let you get rare items; I have connected my iD L to my Princess Spacy and got items.

The Tamagotchi iD L can connect to the TMGC+C.

The Tamagotchi iD L connection menu spans two pages. The options on the first page are (top to bottom):

Tamagotchi iD L

Tamagotchi iD

Tamagotchi Plus Color (TMGC+C)

Download

The TMGC+C connection menu options are (top to bottom):

TMGC+C

Password

Special connection

On both, select TMGC+C.

When you mention rare, I assume you mean rare characters. Yes that should work.

Hello Binary, In one of the Tamagotchi IDLE video's, it says the last option is Hook up. Are you sure its download not hook up?

Hello Binary, In one of the Tamagotchi IDLE video's, it says the last option is Hook up. Are you sure its download not hook up?
I think binary is only referring to the first four options which are in the first page. The "Hook Up" option is in the second page of the heart icon.

I have a TMGC+C and a Princess Spacy ID L, I connected them twice, they just played who's the fastest on combining blocks up then that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back