tamagotchi color!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dane455

Reaction score
;) :wacko: i got a tamagotchi color its the coolest thing ever you can buy a house and a yard it even has a built in tama town :eek: theres also these things called lucky items an dwhen you get all seven of them you can go to the kings casttle :lol: and in it you can play a secret game! i highly recamend getting one if you dont have one ;) ;)

^ If you are outside of Japan, then check out eBay.

If you happen to be in Japan, go see the TamaDepa.

I'm already having tons of fun with mine. I can't wait till I get 2.

I would love to get one but where do you buy them. :huh:
You can buy TMGC+C's from a website called YesAsia.com that is where I got mine.

I got mine when I was on vacation at HongKong with my family. We can still get TMGC+C outside of japan, Snowfang. Oh and by the way, mine is green and white, what about yours (you all)?

I got mine when I was on vacation at HongKong with my family. We can still get TMGC+C outside of japan, Snowfang. Oh and by the way, mine is green and white, what about yours (you all)?
That's what I said.

And I envy you. I want a green & white one. :D

I have a black one. The secret game at the king's castle is similar to catching the apples, only you catch gotchi points and hearts. If you get all 50 gotchi coins, you get 500 points. (10 points a coin). And the game continues even if you miss a coin. The hearts do not count toward item total for the points, however. The coins fall faster than the apples, so you gotta be quick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back