Tamagotchi color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
alright to be honest I am a novice and to fork out £78 for a tamagotchi color I must have been out of my mind but I am a gadget super freak!

Thing is its all in japanese and I cannot find any help online to translate the menu.

Any tips ? Anyone? :blink:

got a menu translation off this site lol never mind eh and yet when tama goes to sleep cant turn the light off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is a section in tamatalk that help translate or tell you what the words mean. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=153319 is the place to get the translation thing. If you need anymore help with the TMGC+C please don't hesitate to PM me.

Hoped I helped! :blink:

Tamagotchi-4-Life

P.S: Where did you get the TMGC+C for that price? My TMGC+C had cost more than that.

eBay they're about €45. Search international listings as well. There's loads! I'm thinking of getting one. Is it worth it even though I won't understand some stuff?

right a breief warning I bought mi9ne through ebay from japan, II got hit with a whooping bill for import tax from customs, apprently this happens to all items imported from outside the EU, parcel force refused to deliver my gotchi till I paid I was not happy because by that time I had forked out £78!!!!!!

It is amazing I wont regret buying one I will regret getting it off e-bay tho....

foudn the guide so I am happy now its already a adult lavuzukintchi so average care.....man I am a sucky owner XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back