tamagotchi color!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JunkBoy__

Reaction score
hello all! I wanted to ask if someone could explain the difference between tamagotchi color, tamagotchi color ID and tamagotchi color IDL mainly at "the game" of the interior features, as they should buy one soon.

honestly prefer the tamagotchi color for the look but do not know how differrenzia from others in terms of "playability".

excuse my bad English, but I am Italian hahaha

Thanks to all! :)

hmm....do you mean the difference in games and interiors?

i'll just list the basic points of each tama:

TMGC+C

-in colour, duh.

-there's an "exile" version, and the hexagontchi (like the regular, but you have to answer quiz questions occasionally)

-there are a bunch of locations to go to

-your tama has to shower every couple of days

-trees can be planted

-there are happy items you can find to increase it's happy bar

-there are cute weather animations (more than iD and iD L)

-can remodel house

iD

-the same as the +color, more features (TaMaToMo stamps, ability to transfer downloads via IR)

-lovely melody version is pretty much the same aside from two new characters and games.

iD L

-same as above (in colour, happy stamps, lots of locations, ability to plant seeds for foods and items, lots of characters)

-can also receive downloads via IR]

-there's the 15th anniversary iD L (with Ura characters, pretty much the same aside from a few different characters) and the Princess Spacy iD L, due to be released this month. (you can raise himespetchi and spacytchi's brothers)

i hope this wasn't too confusing for you, if you want to read more check out THIS page for information about the +color, THIS page for the iD, and THIS page for the iD L. good luck on deciding which one to get!

hmm....do you mean the difference in games and interiors?

i'll just list the basic points of each tama:

TMGC+C

-in colour, duh.

-there's an "exile" version, and the hexagontchi (like the regular, but you have to answer quiz questions occasionally)

-there are a bunch of locations to go to

-your tama has to shower every couple of days

-trees can be planted

-there are happy items you can find to increase it's happy bar

-there are cute weather animations (more than iD and iD L)

-can remodel house

iD

-the same as the +color, more features (TaMaToMo stamps, ability to transfer downloads via IR)

-lovely melody version is pretty much the same aside from two new characters and games.

iD L

-same as above (in colour, happy stamps, lots of locations, ability to plant seeds for foods and items, lots of characters)

-can also receive downloads via IR]

-there's the 15th anniversary iD L (with Ura characters, pretty much the same aside from a few different characters) and the Princess Spacy iD L, due to be released this month. (you can raise himespetchi and spacytchi's brothers)

i hope this wasn't too confusing for you, if you want to read more check out THIS page for information about the +color, THIS page for the iD, and THIS page for the iD L. good luck on deciding which one to get!

Don't forget the special version of the iD, the Detective Conan one. :D

thank you all really! I have been of great help :D

I think I will buy a classic tamagotchi color ahahah :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back