Tamagotchi Colour in the rest of the world?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
:) Well, Bandia has recently released a new tamagotchi, tamagotchi colour. Here's where the problem comes in... THEY ALREADY HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT THEY ARE ONLY RELEASING IT IN JAPAN! :D

So, here's where you come in... should they release it other places too? :mametchi:

you no that most tamagotchis are japanese...dont u?

but besides, just because it isn't here doesnt mean you cant get one :mametchi:

you can order them on many many sites :)

I agree with Zzgs, since they are only selling them in Japan you could just order one online (Like I did!). They are a little expensive but it's worth it!

Some people are saying that the Tama-Go is sort of like the Tamagotchi+color! So Bandai was probably trying to bring it here. :gozarutchi:

It would be nice for the TMGC Color to come to the rest of the world. :) But it would be VERY expensive for Bandai to send it around the world to stores and stuff. Not only that, the Color is ONLY in Japanese, and it would cost more money to change it to whatever language people want it to be. :p Maybe it would be better if you'd order it instead? :p

acctually, it would be a smart marketing investment for bandai to release the tamagotchi colour outside Japan, they would get triple what they spent in the first week! :)

I'm actually trying to learn Japanese so that it won't be much of a hassle to use my TMGC+C that I'm getting. Not working out too well, but it does prove that TMGC+C is something that should seriously get to the US and etc. places.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok off topic i know and do not care ok id care but they should so release it in english they so need to

Eh, maybe. Like everyone else though, I agree that you can get them online, so it's not really a big deal. I got my TMGC+C online...through a friend online, rather. Many others are getting them on Ebay. I expect those who don't live in the States feel the same way about the Tama-Go if they wanted to get it and that's going to be available online as well, to be sure.

acctually, it would be a smart marketing investment for bandai to release the tamagotchi colour outside Japan, they would get triple what they spent in the first week! :angry:
It IS available outside Japan, its available all over Asia but its still in Japanese.

:angry: Maybe I wasn't being clear enough... [SIZE=21pt]I DON'T WANT TO LEARN JAPANESE TO PLAY A TAMAGOTCHI COLOUR![/SIZE] :angry:

:angry: Maybe I wasn't being clear enough... [SIZE=21pt]I DON'T WANT TO LEARN JAPANESE TO PLAY A TAMAGOTCHI COLOUR![/SIZE] :angry:
Wow. :eek: No need to get so testy, we're all having fun here, right? ;) First off, you don't have to learn Japanese to be able to play with the Tamagotchi Color successfully and if you're basing your decision to get a Color on this, then that's too bad because it's a really cool Tamagotchi, language difference aside. Really, you don't have to know a single word of Japanese for this. I love mine, and if I had to do it all over again, I would. In fact, I'm thinking of getting another one off of Ebay so that I can use the infrared. Also, what about all the other people in foreign countries who don't know how to speak an ounce of English and are still interested in getting the American/European versions? They still do it. It's the same idea. It doesn't matter, is all we're saying. Playing with a Tamagotchi is universal in that respect because the gameplay is pretty constant, no matter what language in which it is available. :)

Wow.  :mimitchi:   No need to get so testy, we're all having fun here, right?  :wacko:   First off, you don't have to learn Japanese to be able to play with the Tamagotchi Color successfully and if you're basing your decision to get a Color on this, then that's too bad because it's a really cool Tamagotchi, language difference aside.  Really, you don't have to know a single word of Japanese for this.  I love mine, and if I had to do it all over again, I would.  In fact, I'm thinking of getting another one off of Ebay so that I can use the infrared.  Also, what about all the other people in foreign countries who don't know how to speak an ounce of English and are still interested in getting the American/European versions?  They still do it.  It's the same idea.  It doesn't matter, is all we're saying.  Playing with a Tamagotchi is universal in that respect because the gameplay is pretty constant, no matter what language in which it is available.  :mimitchi:
Honestly, you don't think they made it in other languages too? LOL ;)

You're not making much sense kuchikid, and calm down.

I dont even know an ounce of japanese and guess what? I got the Tamagotchi + Color and I understand it perfectly fine! People make guides so you know exactly what they're saying on the color, and its not like its a video game with a whole bunch of talking in it.

I honestly wouldn't want the Color in english, its my first only-japanese tamagotchi and im proud to have it like that.

If you don't want to learn Japanese, then you don't have to. Like everybody is saying you don't need to learn the language! You just have to remember what everything is/does!

If you want a colored Tamagotchi in English then your probably going to have to wait a long time, when you could have gotten one earlier...

My friend bought one on Ebay from a Japenese guy. It was like five bucks. She brought it to school once and I saw it. It was awesome! But it was all in Japenese though. She got to feed it and take it to the park and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back