Tamagotchi colour

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glitterdoll

Reaction score
Can we get them in australia? I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want one soo soo bad! But i can't speak japanese & then theres stuff like batteries.. advice, are they actualy woorth the money? I'm a proud owner of 5 tamagotchis currently running & would love to add to my family

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

To topic.

Colors are very worth it. I love my color better then my IDLs... They run like normal tama. With extra perks... And color. It is certainly different to me even though I have had many of the other types of tamagotchi as wel as other digital pets to compare it to. Many of the characters are peoples favorites from many versions. If it was one of the last tamas to be released... I would accept it on a very very high note... Even if japan is still making tamagotchi colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you can only find the +Color versions mostly from eBay and other online stores, are they are basically not produced anymore.

And yes, even though I already have an iD L, I am also considering to getting a +Color too. It has many unique features by itself which were disappointingly omitted from the iD L.

As for the batteries, they only require AAA batteries which you can pick up from any stores and you don't need to tinker with screwdrivers.

Mind that these +Color versions run very expensive compared to the recent ones.

If you want an extremely low maintenance tama, the +Color is the way to go... But it only has 4 games if you count the bonus one and after a while, it gets a little monotonous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back