Tamagotchi comes to Nintendo DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizneyboi88

Reaction score
:lol: Okay i recently heard that tamagotchi will be coming to nintedo ds :lol: so i went on google and did some searching and found out that they are working on it! I was lead to the offical bandai japan tamagotchi site on one link and it had some pic of a DS but im not sure what it said (i knew i should have taken japanese instead of italian in skool :angry: )maybe they already releaset it in Japan. I still have the old Gameboy pocket tamagotchi game and still play with it. Now one of the sites said that they were really working on the games to make them more challenging and fun! So ppl will not get bored with it like they did with the old on (I didnt) how cool. And since its DS i assume that maybe you can connect with other people like tamagotchi connection :) but im assuming.

Cool. I wanna see it. Like play a bit of it. Not buy it though. Because I don't really want to have a DS. I don't really like it.

I am so excited! I got a DS for Christmas, that will be a nice addition to my DS library!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back