tamagotchi conection problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty22

Reaction score
my friends v4s will not CONNECT!! but it will connect with v3s. is it a glitch or something? by the way, he has never debugged his tama.

any advice?

~tamakitty22 :mametchi: :kusatchi: :gozarutchi: :puroperatchi:

Well normally when one of your tama's can't connect properly, it may mean that it could be a fake tamagotchi.

When connecting keep it not too far apart, and just be abit patient, it may take some time. maybe the battery is low on one of the tama's?

Yea, if the battery is low, than sometimes it wont connect because, connecting takes alot of battery power, and maybe it didn't

have enough of it for it to go through.

~QuinnK

Debugging doesn't affect connection. My V3 (when it was debugged and not broken) and my debugged V2 mated all the time.

Debugging doesn't affect connection. My V3 (when it was debugged and not broken) and my debugged V2 mated all the time.
Really? I've just heard that debugging makes so many glitches. So I thought debugging might break the conection. :)

Ad i would never debug, because it does cause alot of glitches. And don't debug unless you really know how to and if you are an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back