Tamagotchi Connection (any version) Fall group hatch 2023!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimetri Rose

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I am posting this now to see if anyone would be interested in participating in a Fall group hatch with Tamagotchi Connections (Any versions). If you are interested just post here letting me know! I am looking to get started after on Sept 11th! Let me know if you want to participate and list/show the tamagotchi connection you will be using! The day before the hatch starts, I will make the hatch thread and post it here! Lets see all those nostalgic connection shells!

I am posting this now to see if anyone would be interested in participating in a Fall group hatch with Tamagotchi Connections (Any versions). If you are interested just post here letting me know! I am looking to get started after on Sept 11th! Let me know if you want to participate and list/show the tamagotchi connection you will be using! The day before the hatch starts, I will make the hatch thread and post it here! Lets see all those nostalgic connection shells!
Alright. Can I Participate With This Shell? (Tamagotchi Connection V2, Btw)image.jpg

I’d love to participate with this hatch! :biggrin:

Can’t confirm yet which version I will run but mostly would be V3 or Keitai. :smile2:

I would love to join,but I only have a gen 1 tamagotchi

Latest posts

Back