Tamagotchi Connection v3 Pyonkotchi Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose Mouse

Reaction score
My Pyonkotchi is 6years old now and today he did a weird action I've never seen before. I noticed him doing it directly after I fed him (like before it goes back to the food menu) and right before bed.

The best way I can describe it is... he looks like he's burping... He's sideways, mouth open and little circles are above his open mouth.

Is this just his "idle screen"? Have I just never noticed this before? I would feed him to test, but he's in bed now.

Or am I not taking good enough care of him?

I don't want my Tama-baby to die! Help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering...do you remember what you fed him, by any chance? Did this happen immediately after he ate his food, you said? I'm thinking that maybe the animation was a reaction to what you fed him. A lot of the Connections have this food likes/dislikes feature where if you feed your character one of its favorite foods, it will make a happy/satisfied face, whereas if you feed it something it doesn't like, it will make an unhappy expression of some sort. Check the following link and see if this helps you out: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=60649. Either way, I don't think it's anything to be concerned about, at least not to the extent where you have to worry about it dying. :)

The dislikes thing would be a good explanation but I fed him one of the original 4 foods. His dislike is cheese and I definitely didn't feed him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back