Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Okay here are my questions about Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 before I get it:

1. Are your partners only Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi, or can you choose Uramametchi, Uramemetchi and Urakuchipatchi as well?

2. Say you have Mametchi as a partner, do you ever get Mametchi's membership card? Do you just get his membership card for owning a shop?

3. On the flight and live house shops, do you stamp everyone's membership card, or only a couple of Tamagotchi?

4. What's with the Sushi Bowl shop?!?!

Hi dancinkayley...

I have just start to play not long.....

Cant answer all your questions....

For Q1....There is only 3 partners same as Corner Shop 1.....

For Q2....I didnt notice for this part....i try liao let u know....mine is memetchi...

For Q3.... That shop is more to last part....i think must get all shop to be royal shop to the highest level then it will open.....i haven go to that part....

Answers:

Q1: Yes, there is only three partners to start off with (memetchi, mametchi and kuchipatchi). But when all of your shops have reached royal status, you can play with Princess Tamako as your partner - however, you can't save your gave when you do this.

Q2: I just checked, and I'm pretty sure you don't get your partner's membership card.

Q3: E.g: When you work in an aeroplane, there is a set of two or more customers at a time. So after the flight, you just stamp one tamagotchi's membership card, but all the others will automatically have been stamped.

Q4: The sushi bowl is very similar to the bowling alley. But instead of setting up bowling pins, you set up different types of sushi. And instead of knocking them over, the customers eat the sushi - and their mouths go alot bigger to do this!

:(

-sk8er girl-

In termas of Q1, you can unlock another partner: Princess Tamako. You can do this once all your shops are at Royal level. THe only problem with this is that you can't save with Princess Tamako as your partner.

Q4: sushi bowl is a shop that is combined with the sushi shop and bowling alley, similar to the music clinic (a shop with the clinic and concert hall). I'm not exactly sure when these two are available, but it's probably when all the sushi shop and bowling alley are both at royal level. My bowling alley is currently at royal level but my sushi bar is only at metchi level. Maybe you unlock them when all shops are at roayl level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back