Tamagotchi Connexion V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay then i hope it comes out in stores secretly on the 27 of december everywhere even in canada.... sorry i did not realize how rude i was to canadians yesterday,,, sorry :)

They should have released it in the U.S. before Xmas, Bandai misses the whole Xmas biz! :)

Anybody knows what will be different from V3???

CHII! V4! I was just thinking about the new Tamagotchi versions- an European v4?! Way cool. Anyone got idea when this comes out in the Scandinavian countries? (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark).

i hope it comes to california before canada.
Hey! That's rude! I'm in Canada and how would you feel if I said, "I hope V4 comes to Canada before the USA"? But if that does happen Canada will be the very last one to get it.... :D

how do you post a pic? and yeah sorry if it sounds like spaming but its not, im talkin' about the v4 that i have i wanna post a pic.

Yay! I just found out from a friend of mine in the US,

They bought me a v4 and are going to send it to me for Christmas!

From what I've seen from the screenshots, some of the characters we'll be getting on V4 include the following:
~Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kutchipatchi (as usual)

~MohiTamatchi and MizuTamatchi (returning from V3)

~PetitChocotchi (From Osu/Mesu, panda-ish child characher from TMP2)

~Harutchi (From Osu/Mesu, blue Mametchi child from TMP4)

~Hawaikotchi (From Mesu, tooth-shapped teen with pink pigtails, TMP1)

~Ojitchi, Otokitchi, and Oyajitchi (as usual)

New items include

~Toy Helicopter

~Piano

~Sound System

~Jeans

Features carried over from Entama seem to include:

~Ball-antenna shell

~Highest amount of points possible increased (about 99,999G)

More info to come as more Jinsei (V4) info is revealed.
I really don't think Puchichokotchi/PetitChocotchi really is the Yangu Pandatchi character some people are talking about...

OMG- this is so cool! I can't wait till it comes out in the uk! (which should be the 23/12/06!)

Listen to this INFO!

Who ever is named Spiffy, I would like to tell you something! That is not a

complete translation. I know what spanish looks like when you do a complete

translation and it would look like it was backwards! :furawatchi: And second of all

Google sometimes doesn't do the right words because a REAL TRANSLATION

is hard to match 1 word in 2 languages. Thats what my teacher said and I believe

him because he had proof! :D

YIPEE! V4 TOWN IS AVAILABLE ON ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND THE AMERICAN TAMATOWN TOO!

Just entering a new tamagotchi year........

I took a one minute sneek peek but I dont wanna ruin the surprise for me after all Im getting one for Christmas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back