Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orbulon444

Reaction score
Guess What? I was looking on this website that talks about all the new games coming out soon and it said that in November '07 Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3 will come out for the DS. I also heard that V5's are coming out in August. I don't know if these dates are true, but I hope they are. What do you guys think? :D :D :D

Is there any proof or are you talking about the Tamagotchi RPG coming for DS?

Guess What? I was looking on this website that talks about all the new games coming out soon and it said that in November '07 Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3 will come out for the DS. I also heard that V5's are coming out in August. I don't know if these dates are true, but I hope they are. What do you guys think? ;) :huh: :eek:
No, but version 4.5 will.

I wonder if they'll release Tamagotchi no Appare! Ninji-venture in the rest of the world. They have it in Japan...

Yes seriously. V4.5 comes out later this year, so look out for it! :ph34r:

Orbulon444, do you have a source to your information? For example, a website link? Or are you spreading rumors?

~OM21

I think a ver4.5 is just bandai's way of getting more money :angry: They give a

us a ver4 and we love it then they give out another one while we're sitting with what we thought was the best tamagotchi in the world when actually we are 1 half off! They do it so children get sad that they don't have the best tama so the only way to fill the void is to buy more. Thats their trick that they do

I think that it's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the news!!!!

Posted By

Death Angle

Is this really true? It's good to post your sources. And no, later this year in the summer Version 4.5 will be released. It's basically the Version 4 but updated with new jobs, games, and maybe characters. There will also be a star on the antenna like the UraTama instead of a ball like the EnTama. As for TMGC Corner Shop 3, I'd like to see your source. I have Corner Shop 2 and I have completed the game so I'd like to read about the Corner Shop 3.

WOW! I`m not sure if it true........does anyone know when version 4.5 will come out in the UK? :eek:

About the tamagotchi V4.5 and Corner shop V3. They're bringing them out really fast! It wasn't very long ago that Corner Shop V2 was released! :D

Guess What? I was looking on this website that talks about all the new games coming out soon and it said that in November '07 Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3 will come out for the DS. I also heard that V5's are coming out in August. I don't know if these dates are true, but I hope they are. What do you guys think? :eek: :p :lol:
i can see corner shop 3 coming out maybe, but v4.5 is coming out in June, so i dont think that v5 (if there is one) will come out in August. srry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back