Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess What? I was looking on this website that talks about all the new games coming out soon and it said that in November '07 Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3 will come out for the DS. I also heard that V5's are coming out in August. I don't know if these dates are true, but I hope they are. What do you guys think? :angry: :angry: :(
Cool! I think they are coming out.

Anybody here?
Erm... this isn't an instant messenger chat room. Have patience, and people will respond to you if you wait. Every post you make has to be stored by the TamaTalk website, so try to make each post count. :huh: Try to stay on topic with what previous people were talking about.

On Topic: I think the V4.5 doesn't seem that great. It's not that much of an amazing improvement that makes me want to go buy it immediately. But, as people get them, maybe there's more to it than I think. We'll see. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow really?I can't wait till tamagotchi corner shop 3 comes out I've got 1 and 2 and three will be even better :( ! but i don't think i'll be able to get v5 :angry: cos i'm to bust with my v4 but i can't wait to see what new things v5 can do :)

They are going to make millions of Tamagotchi Corner Shops xDD

Actually, it is the V4.5 you are talking about.

i dont think there will be a corner shop 3.

because i read the v4.5 instructions..

the code for the corner shop was for corner shop 2.

i dont think there will be a corner shop 3.because i read the v4.5 instructions..

the code for the corner shop was for corner shop 2.
That's because Corner Shop 3 will be coming out in November, which is not in time for the V4.5. 11/30/2007 is slated as the release date for Corner Shop 3.

And before anyone asks, yes, it is going to be Nijiventure.

I don't know. Sorry about the spam I posted here

V4.5 is pronounced (Version Four point Five).

I googled and wikied Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3, ending up with no information. There may not be a Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3, or there is going to be one but there are no references about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back