Tamagotchi corner shop problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy1993

Reaction score
Ive just got tamagotchi corner shop and it is ace! the problem is everythings now royal and ive met the father and all of that but what is there 2 do next? i cant just play aimlessly if i cant expand my buisness , so what do you do once everything is royal, does any more events happen? :hitodetchi: :D

please help me

sarah

x

Umm, I don't think so, it's the same for me, but I jsut like running shops! If you don't want to, just delete the file!

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

youre done now. But, a Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 is arriving soon, and its rumored to be much better. (If thats possible! <_< )

youre done now. But, a Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 is arriving soon, and its rumored to be much better. (If thats possible! :furawatchi: )
I would hope it's better, because the first is kinda boring. All it seems to be is running a business with tam characters. No other similarities to our keychain pets.

:wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

Yes, Kiwitchi_Fan is absoulutly right. You can keep on going and running shops which is very fun. Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 is coming in December or January. Keep on going! You can either keep on going or reset. I would rather keep on going. It is your choice, sazzy1993 ;)

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back