Tamagotchi Corner Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
Do you have Tamagotchi Connexion Corner Shop? If so, is it good?

I am thinking of buying it, but I would like to know if it is worth the money, and where I could get it cheapest.

If you know anything about prices and the above, please post.

Giraffagotchi :rolleyes:

Do you have Tamagotchi Connexion Corner Shop? If so, is it good?
I am thinking of buying it, but I would like to know if it is worth the money, and where I could get it cheapest.

If you know anything about prices and the above, please post.

Giraffagotchi :rolleyes:
In my opinion, it's not worth the price. Some of the characters are there, but the gameplay is nothing like our keychain pets.

:kusatchi: :angry: ^_^

If you really want to have an review on the game before you buy it,

Or pictures and video clips of it so you can see its gameplay....

Go to the link I typed below!

GAMESPOT REVIEW

There you can find everything you need to know about the game!

:D Itachi :D

My friend has it and I'm always begging her to go on it :D

You have to *want* to go on it, or it gets a bit boring after a while..

I'm 17 and I like it.. well right now it's boreing because I have all the shops up to royal level.. but I beat it in a few hours.. beating just means all the shops are royal.. I just got it mainly for getting the twin code for my tama and being able to send a code to it latter from my tama... There is a second one comeing out next month.. it's supposed to have way more shops and have more characters and more options in play. I like the game.. it's a way to pass time if your bored.

I love it! In my opinian, it is really worth the money! Most of the shops are great! And anyway, its cute to hear them talk to each other. They say many, well, lets say, INTERESTING things. You can choose to be :D :( or :D

Thanks everyone for your replies. It is really appreicated and I am reading them :eek: as they come. Thank you very much!!!

They do say a new one is coming out soon and I don't know if I should wait and get that one, but whatever I do, I will keep you posted!! :D

Thanks again, :eek:

Giraffagotchi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back