Tamagotchi count

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 14 so far and they're all in my signature. :ichigotchi: I still am looking to get a Santagotchi and most likely another TMGC+C. Time will tell whether or not I decide to get the Tama-Go or any of the other Connections. I prefer the vintage ones anyway. :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seven, and I might be buying three more off eBay (Mesu/Osu pair and a P2 maybe).

I have 29, but honestly, that's nothing compared to some of the more avid collectors around here. :huh:

Agreed, *mimitchi*. I have 21, and would have 22 if Memetchi7 hadn't lost one... T.T Na it's alguds. I have LOTS AND LOTS, but 5 running at the moment.

I only own 9, XD I don't think I could ever have enough money to beat YOUR collection, *mimitchi*! Though I do know people who own over 100 of them, or at least every version ever made, such as Erica from Tamagotchi Museum for example. :D

I only own 9, XD I don't think I could ever have enough money to beat YOUR collection, *mimitchi*! Though I do know people who own over 100 of them, or at least every version ever made, such as Erica from Tamagotchi Museum for example. :eek:
I know some people out there who have hundreds and hundreds of Tamagotchis, not counting all the accessories and things like that. :huh: I like a hearty Tamagotchi collection almost as much as anybody, but WOW! One of each kind is plenty enough for me. XD Oh, and I love Erica's videos. They're amazing. :angry:

the list here ... :3

and soon tmgc+c :eek:

I only own 9, XD I don't think I could ever have enough money to beat YOUR collection, *mimitchi*! Though I do know people who own over 100 of them, or at least every version ever made, such as Erica from Tamagotchi Museum for example. :)
It took about 5 years for me to accumulate the 29 that I have. I'm only 16, so maybe when I get to make some money of my own, I can really get my collection going. :ph34r: I wish I had been collecting since the 90's though. I do own some 90's Tam's and they're so enjoyable. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back