Tamagotchi daycare's Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx cutiepop!

Also, WE HAVE A NEW LIVING LEGEND! Thanx so much emmy299! I will add you to my tama living legends list, but first we have ALOT of updating to do!

Well, firstly, LOVE AND LUNA HAD BABIES ! 2 girls to be excact, and now SCREE (marutchi) and LOLLY (hitodetchi) are both fine, with 1 training bar each!

Also , Yari grew into a perfectly healthy Kurokochi! She is only 5 at the moment, and nothing else is going on.

Ill update you on the LIVING LEGENDS!

1. ColonelJ

2.Tamafun565

3.Emmy299

Emmy299 is an inspiration to us ALL! The names that this tamatalk member produces are simply STUNNING! They show creativity and are all completely original! This is a member that makes tamatalk better for all of us! Thank you for all you have done for us! B) B) B) B)

I will update a bit later and remember, keep thos names coming in!

P.S:Not all users will be chosen for the tamaliving legends list. i must explain this, i also have decided there are so many names coming in i dont have enough tamas for me to name them after your ideas, and my sig isnt big enough to hold all of you!

thanx B)

Tamadaycare

SO VERY SORRY! For the lack of update! :D

Sad news,no,my tama didn't die but my dark blue V2 ran out of battery!Oh well, ill probably get some today! :angry:

The good news, YARI HAD A BABY BOY CALLED OLIVE! Today he turned into a hinotamachi!

Scree and lolly (lolly with no battery) turned into masketchis ^_^ ! YAY!

Well,olive is asleep so ill update later! BYE ^_^

P.S: HAPPY B-DAY TAMATALK! hee hee hee ^_^

Latest posts

Back