Tamagotchi Death Reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth

Reaction score
So, my Tamagotchi V1 just died very suddenly 10 minutes ago. It was still a teenager and only 5 years old. Last time I checked on it was 45 minutes before its death and it had full happy and hungry hearts then. When I checked it last it had beeped for attention because it was angry (it had its back turned towards me). I didn't punish or praise it because I already had 7 out of 9 training bars and wasn't going for perfect training. There were no further calls for attention until it died - I have it right beside me and would've noticed the call while I was browsing the web. My question now is if a Tamagotchi can die of unhappiness (i.e. it's angry or sad and you don't do anything about it)? That's the only reason I can think of why it suddenly died... unless it got sick in those 45 minutes where I wasn't watching and then died, but that would be rather quick...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Sloth!

So was your Tamagotchi hungry or sad when you last checked it?

From what I see here, I think there are a few possibilities:

1) Died by Negative Emotions

2) Died by Hunger

3) Died by Sickness

I know most of them are some of your predictions, but I think you are kind-of right.

I do not have a Tamagotchi V1, but then I am sure the basics are similar to the other Tamagtochis.

Just like humans, it can die in a lot of different ways.

But then here is a suggestion: Make sure you check its status before you leave it alone for a while, and if you have any other Tamagotchis, you can use the babysitter (btw I don't think that the Tamagotchi V1 have a babysitter -_- sorry)

Hope this information is helpful! :D

Tomodatchi_Lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back