Tamagotchi Desktop Characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh what do you do on Rapidshare i'm confused????????? :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :lol: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Uh what do you do on Rapidshare i'm confused????????? :) ;) :D :huh: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Scroll down the click the button that says "Free" at the bottom of the chart. On the next screen, wait for the timer to count down to being download. After that, find the box with the characters and enter them in the box below it. Then click "Download." Pick where you want to save it and you're done!

umm... how much does it take? and is that a lot? cuz my parents don't want me to take up much space on their computer. (my computer doesn't work)

wow theyre sooo cute and cool i threw mine up and it comes down in a umbrella!

It doesn't wok on my computer either... and I have a PC with XP. It keeps shutting down my browser every time I try to download it.
ME TOO!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo mad!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :) :) ;)

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD IT FROM WHAT DO I CLICK . I REALLY WANT IT IT SOUNDS SO FUN!!! :wacko:

HELP

ME!!!!! :lol: B) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back