Tamagotchi Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamag0tchi

Reaction score
(Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, I did not have time to check!)

Have you guys ever had dreams about your Tamas? I had a dream I got a free shiny new V6 and my friend won my paint-worn Digital Yello V4 it was freaky and I got confused haha What about you guys?

I'm pretty sure I've had a dream about my Tama, I just can't remember what happened in it but I do know it was a pretty cool dream ;) B) :eek: :eek:

I dream about my tamas all the time- for example- I was walking hrough Guru Guru town with Kuchi[atchi, and we went to get ice cream- and i looked down and the road was paved with Tamagotchi boxes... and you could pick them up- and I took as many as I could cary and brought them back to Earth- and I had a pink Music Star- and the next day my mom bought me a Music Star--- a pink one!!

I love tama dreams!!

Not that I can remember, at least not yet. :) I'm sure it'd be a pretty awesome dream if it did happen. :D

I probably have somewhere along the line. xD

I just can't remember any right off. It'd be pretty cool to have a dream about going to TamaPlanet. ^_^

Visiting TamaPlanet would be pretty epic, hahaha. I'm pretty sure I've had at least one where I'm playing with a Tamagotchi...maybe that counts as a dream? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back