Tamagotchi Ds Game? Is it just for Nintendo Ds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Is the new tamagotchi game for nintendo ds?? Is it not for gameboy advance sp?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]thanks for replying i just need to know the answer[/SIZE]

That particular game is only for the Ds, I am sure tho if it does good they will make a version of it for Gamecube maybe even Gameboy. I mean Nintendogs did very well. And then they made a game called Dogz for gameboy, its pretty close to nintendogs. So im sure soemthing may happen. Nintendo doesnt usually like to keep its games too much restricted to one system ive noticed.

[SIZE=14pt]thanks for helping!! If they made one for gamboy when do u think that would be?[/SIZE] :p

Well Nintendogs was out about.......maybe a half a year somewhere close to that.... before Dogs came out. If this helps any. But it just all depends on if Nintendo wants to take the risk of makeing a game, especially if the first one didnt do well.

I sure hope they make a version of it...or a whole new game for GameBoy Advance. ;) Especially 'cause I don't HAVE DS. :D I only have the original GBA. :furawatchi: (luckily, it still plays GBA SP games...phew!)

-Tamaguy#1 :D

I've noticed... once these game makers make a new system, they slowly stop making games for the old one, which is why their are hardly any gameboy color games made anymore, and no game boy regulars. I would also like to note, Dogz was not made after Nintendogs.. like.. it wasn't based off of it. I'm pretty sure Dogz is it's own series, or else it would have taken it a bit longer to come out after Nintendogs, and would have been called Nintendogs or Nintendogz or something else close to that.

I suggest you guys get a DS, they are truely great and take the best games and turn them even better. Like the Sims Urbz is one of my favorite DS games, and even though it's almost the same exact game on the GBA, the DS is more fun (easier access to inventory and such, and even a whole new mission that's a DS exclusive!).

I've noticed... once these game makers make a new system, they slowly stop making games for the old one, which is why their are hardly any gameboy color games made anymore, and no game boy regulars. I would also like to note, Dogz was not made after Nintendogs.. like.. it wasn't based off of it. I'm pretty sure Dogz is it's own series, or else it would have taken it a bit longer to come out after Nintendogs, and would have been called Nintendogs or Nintendogz or something else close to that.I suggest you guys get a DS, they are truely great and take the best games and turn them even better. Like the Sims Urbz is one of my favorite DS games, and even though it's almost the same exact game on the GBA, the DS is more fun (easier access to inventory and such, and even a whole new mission that's a DS exclusive!).
They stopped Gameboy/Colour games eons ago, However, Gameboy Advanced games are still being made.

Example, the SNES faded away in the mid 90's, however, in Japan, the Super Famicom didn't die out until around 1998, since they there was a few games being made for it there like Rockman and Forte..

I own a DS, a PSP, a Regular orginal Game boy, Pocket, GBA and SP. The Tama game don't ibtrest me in one bit, no offense to anyone. The DS still has some great games that got good reviews like Castlevaina: Dawn of Sorrow, Mario Kart and Animal Crossing WW.

Dogz and Catz were PC games. It has nothing to do with Nintendogs. Nintendogs was created by Nintendo.

There is no "best system" out there. Each piece of Hardware has it's pros and cons. Best in the person's eyes, but not to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back