Tamagotchi :D's Tama-Go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi :D

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]I GOT A TAMA-GO![/SIZE]

I live in New Zealand and I just got the green Tama-go yesterday at a shop called Toyworld!!

Lets get colorful...

Okay, currently my Tamagotchi is a 1yr old Mattaritchi.

Here is his stats:

Hungry: 00000

Happy: 00000

Training: 4

Friendship: 000000

Character: 1

Username: Can't tell, its my name

Generation: 1

Weight: 16lb

My favorite games on the Tama-go are Long Jumper, Cradles, and Shoot the bug. Which is all of them. They're all really really really F U N! Since I've been using the TMGC+C, the Tama-Go doesn't feel very big, even though it is. Its 7:20am where I am, Monday, but its spring break where I am, so no school! So I have a lot of time to care for my TMGO.

Anyway, my Tama-Go went to sleep at 7:30pm last night but I woke him up so I could feed him. He then went to sleep at either 8pm or 8:30pm, and now its 7:20am and hes still asleep.

More later, bye!

HEY!

Mattaritchi evolved into Kilalatchi! Here are his stats:

Weight: 20lb

Gen: 1

Hungry: 00000

Happy: 00000

Training:10

Friendship: Full (6)

Character Figures: 1

If you see me in Tamatown, I'm TF5005, please say hi!!!! Anyway, now in my apartment I've got FOUR hamsters! I also got a Kinotchi doll and a Kilalatchi doll, and a bunch of other stuff. Also, I printed off a pikachu faceplate of this blog by Tamame20. It really looks good on the green one!

Anyway, this is probably going to be the last post of my day. See ya!

Morning,

Kilalatchi turned two today! Here is his stats:

Weight: 21lb

Hungry: 5/5

Happy: 5/5

Friendship: 6/6

Training: 16

Species: Kilalatchi

I've played a lot with him today, 5 games of long jump, 3 games of shoot the bug, and 6 games of cradles. Thats 14 games! I'm thinking of getting another Tama-Go, maybe the blue with memetchi one, but I'll probably get the white with kuchipatchi one.

More later,

B

Y

E

Last edited by a moderator:
Kilalatchi evolved into... KIKITCHI!!!

This is just a short update, I'll post his stats later, till next time, BYE!

EDIT:

Here is his stats:

Weight: 65lb

Training: Full

Friendship: Full

Species: Kikitchi

If your wondering why hes so heavy, its because I fattened him up to see what would happen! He got really fat, then I selected the medicine icon, and he pooped 10 times! LOL. His face when he pooped was, memorable.lol

Also if your wondering why his points are down, its because I brought 30,000GP to Tamatown, then by accident I canceled out of it and lost my 30,000GP :huh:

Thats my last post for the day. I'll only be posting once a day now because he is an adult, and can't get married till hes 6. To put it in simple terms, nothing big happens so only one post per day. :lol:

C you tomorrow in my time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not gonna be posting for three days because I'm going on holiday/vacation! YAY! Anyway, see you guys then.

Well, I might as well do his stats:

Weight: 61lb

Training: Full

Friendship: 6 (Full)

Species: Kikitchi

See you guys in a few days.

Good News!~LODES OF IT!

I'm back! Also, Kikitchi married a beautiful Makiko! They've been married for a day and still haven't had a baby. OH well...

I might be getting another Tama-Go tomorrow! I'll also get the figures (if they have them), I'd get the Chamametchi and Kuchipatchi ones, because they're my faves! More later, BYE!

Latest posts

Back