Tamagotchi Ebay Deal finders

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

so101isfun

Reaction score
This is where everyone can post good deals on all things tamagotchi! It has to be on Ebay though,

Angelgotchis

click

Click

or a new one!

The new one

Now, v4.5s

Whoa! a PC pack for just $3!

want to see some v2s?

looky!

Ancestors

ooh, cheap!

look at this one!

Cheapest osu and mesu i've ever seen!

Other stuff

ooh a cheap tamagotchi gameboy game!

Always wanted a yattatchi carrying case?

A lanyard!

Always wanted to decorate your v4.5?

Hope I helped!

Note: all these products are real, I don't like fakes and I don't think you like them eiether.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your idea but we already have the tBay section in which members post links like this occasionally (tBay is typically used for member-to-member sales, not for the posting of Ebay sales). You may post it in the 'Want to Sell' section if you find a particularly nice deal or especially if someone in the 'Want to Buy' section is looking for a specific Tamagotchi. Chances are, though, if they list something in the tBay section, they're hoping to interact with members on here, rather than having to go through Ebay. Some people might not even be able to go on Ebay.

Having an entire thread for 'Ebay deals' won't necessarily be helpful to others because some may be looking for one thing and others may be looking for another thing, and it might become cumbersome to sift through pages and pages of deals, if the thread gets big, before they find what they're looking for, if at all. I hope you understand. Thanks!

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back