Tamagotchi "experiment"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Durch_den_monsun

Reaction score
So, I have a v4.5, and I'm conducting an "experiment". I know that they type of adult tama you get depends on the quality of care the tama recieved (and skill points), so, I was keeping my tama very unhappy, just to see which adult I'll get (I felt VERY bad about that :( ).

So, I had a girl (Fudge) and I kept her hunger hearts full, but happy was at 1 or less hearts at all times. First, she was a kuribotchi, then a yakantchi. I was focusing on funny skills, so she had the turtle teacher nd played apple alot. According to a very accurate growth guide I use, she could have an equal chance of evolving into a Horoyotchi (the one always holding a cup) or a ura yattatchi (one with big ears). I continued to take bad care of her, and she evolved into a horoyotchi :( .

I have nothing against that tama, it's just that I've had that character alot before, and I would like to get some new characters. Also, I got a horoyotchi by taking good care of a tama, so I do't know what happened. Does anyone know how I can acquire a Ura Yattatchi by natural means? As in, marrying a certain tama or taking care of my tama a certain way or having a certain amount of skill points, instead of debugging?

I'd really like to have some new characters on my toys

Hmm... Ura Yattatchi was my second v4.5 character, but I can't remember how I got her... Maybe check a growth chart.

So, I have a v4.5, and I'm conducting an "experiment". I know that they type of adult tama you get depends on the quality of care the tama recieved (and skill points), so, I was keeping my tama very unhappy, just to see which adult I'll get (I felt VERY bad about that :( ).

So, I had a girl (Fudge) and I kept her hunger hearts full, but happy was at 1 or less hearts at all times. First, she was a kuribotchi, then a yakantchi. I was focusing on funny skills, so she had the turtle teacher nd played apple alot. According to a very accurate growth guide I use, she could have an equal chance of evolving into a Horoyotchi (the one always holding a cup) or a ura yattatchi (one with big ears). I continued to take bad care of her, and she evolved into a horoyotchi :( .

I have nothing against that tama, it's just that I've had that character alot before, and I would like to get some new characters. Also, I got a horoyotchi by taking good care of a tama, so I do't know what happened. Does anyone know how I can acquire a Ura Yattatchi by natural means? As in, marrying a certain tama or taking care of my tama a certain way or having a certain amount of skill points, instead of debugging?

I'd really like to have some new characters on my toys
I'd like to point out here that the V4.5 evolutions are NOT NOT NOT based on hungry and happy hearts, unlike the Tama Go. Rather, it's based on skill points.

Case in point: I have a Ura Young Memetchi. If I raise the funny (first) skill points, I will receive Purimatchi. If I raise the gorgeous (second) skill points, I will get Ura Memetchi, and if I raise the gorgeous points to over 350 and all skill points in total at 450, then I will get Hanagatatchi from Ura Memetchi. If I raise the spiritual (third) skill points, then I will get Ura Violetchi. The hungry and happy hearts have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. I kept the hearts at one during a teen and I got celebtchi, because of skill points.

Well, I can stop abusing my tamas now that my "experiment" was a bust :( . But then, how can I get a Ura Yattachi? They're both funny, and the teens that can evolve into a Ura Yattachi can also evolve into a Horoyotchi.

You can get a Ura Yattatchi by raising the spiritual skill points when your tamagotchi is a toddler. (girl) Then, if you get a teen from the Ura Kuchi family, you raise the funny points. I think you've misinterpreted the growth chart. (Is it THISone?) If so, I think you misunderstood it a little. You see, there are the teen there, right? the column under it represents the adults you can receive from them, not the row. ;)

Like Blue said, the care on v4.5s doesn't matter. What matters is the skill points. Each teacher gives out a different kind of skill point. On my first generation I got Ura Yattatchi but wasn't planning on it so I can't really help you there. Basically whatever teacher you choose will give you one kind of skill points, which will lead to a certain character. Good luck getting Ura Yattatchi! ;)

Ok.. I don't think you guys are getting it. UraYattatchi is a funny adult in the Urakuchi Family. I got a Yankantchi.. She SHOULD have evolved into a UraYattatchi, but switched to the UraMame family by becoming a Horoyotchi. Acording to the chart blue provided, the Yakantchi still should have evolved into a UraYattchi, but it just switched families. That wasn't the grotchi chart I used btw. The one I used is from Tamazone. I also heard that I just have to marry my tama to a tama from the UraKuchi fam, and if I get a girl and keep the funny skills high I can get a UraYattatchi, but I still don't see why my Yakantchi changed into a Horoyotchi. It wasn't even a first gen tama, which can randomly change into any adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back