Tamagotchi Fake "Made in Chian"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one time i saw in a little shop the fake tamagotchi. that time i havent any tamagotchies and i was so happy, that i can buy one rather cheap. i bought it and when i opened it, it wasn't a right one, what i hoped to get. it was strange. and when i started to play fith this, the character on the screen was big and i cant do with this anything, only feed it, go to WC, and play and thats all. FAKE! i was so unhappy.

Sex appeal. I'm buying this.
"Getting mature and then give birth to a baby." (o.o)

"The character and pictrues are more clearer and vivider." (Not Grainy Video Quality...)

"Gaining password after winning the game, inputting the password and get the secret gift." (The secret gift... 555!)

Hmm... I must admit, this description is much more interesting than Bandai. ^^;;

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
"Made in Chian"? Seriously? And also, Tamagotchis don't come with lanyards and they usually say "Tamagotchi" at the top. This one has a tiny picture of two so-called tamagotchis at the top.
Some Tamas came with lanyards in the same style as the Gotchi Gear ones, but they were only in Australia.

They were some versions of the normal V4 & some versions of the V5 Celebrity (V5.5). I saw pictures online a long time ago.

Stop making jokes about the breeding thing!

They are talking about how Tamas marry each other!

Stop making jokes about the breeding thing!

They are talking about how Tamas marry each other!
Well, JD could have just said "Mating" instead of "Getting mature and havind a vivid breeding process". That just sounds wrong. :mellow:

Pretty obvious fake here. If you look at the top, it also says something about a 'big egg tama'...What's that? :huh:

I bought that one in toronto. It was a small booth and for some reason i thought it was a v1.

I think whoever made that is dyslexic with the china. Tamas don't come with lanyards and it has the JD logo instead of the Bandai logo. lol! :D

stupid JD, i got a fake one yesterday called honey lover to see what it was like. and BOY where the characters where ugly! and on the back it said "to avoid caution of battery going in children, older people should took lighting carriage.

:huh:

ya i don't think they spent too much time on making this FAKE toy ... i think they just wanted a quick buck ...

they even say a, b, and c above the letters. cheap. and NOT a Tamagotchi

Yes,That is quite tacky.The parts are clearly low quality and may be toxic.There may also be lead paint.Not that we'd really lick the tamagotchi,But what about pets and babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back