Tamagotchi fan video game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I forgot that they were two different tamagotchis for a minute. Oh well. But anyway, you guys come up with good ideas while I try not to make an over-extensive amount of sprites lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, aren't you guys glad to see me again :p Anyway, EMF said she could make a shape game thing, and she said it could be Kiraritchi's game, so I made sprites, and I'm not really happy with it but oh well. So you use the Up and down buttons to scroll through the accessories and you press the left and right to give it to the character on the left or the right, as there will be two rows of characters asking for the correct accessory. Some characters requests will probably be worth more points, depending on their speed and patience probably. :) Anyway, I'll be back soon with more sprites, yay :p

ps1oZOz.png

BACK AGAIN WOOP WOOP ANOTHER BUNDLE HURAH IM ON FIRE

THIS TIME IT'S... SHIGUREHIMETCHI BUNDLE DELUXE WOOP WOOP BRING IN THE CONFETTI AND STREAMERS AW YE

gyZ1l1R.png

( Not really happy with Shigurehimetchi's portrait. EMF, you can change it if you want )

Like the other one, I've talked to EMF about this one as well. It's an easy game. The setting is Shigurehimetchi's Shurikentchis got out of their cage and now all over Shigurehimetchi's house/castle/i dunno help. It's Mametchi's job to capture 10 of them within a set amount of time. (60 seconds? 90 seconds?) So that's basically it.

One thing I didn't tell EMF is that Shigurehimetchi will be cheering for you lels. As you can see, Shigurehimetchi has 5 sprite sets instead of 4. The last one is for the in-game sprite. She's going to stand at the corner yelling "Gambate". It can either be bouncing or appearing then disappearing and over and over again. Just a little extra to make this less bland. Should look like this:

TUroU5s.png

-

I've got ideas for minigames that are easy to make OwO. A Flappy Bird-like game, A find and click game and a point and shoot kind of game. These are easy to make and easy to play I guess :3 Some ideas:

Flappy Bird-like game: SUPER CHAMA WOOP, Flying Tamas lels

Find and click game: Anyone that has a messy room/house and needs to find important things.

Point and shoot game: GOZARUTCHI THROWING SHURIKENS TO PRACTICE DUMMIES WOOP, Everyone in the gozaru place. Tamagotchis that throws things lels.

BTW TENSAITCHI'S GAME IS NAMED SPACE OUTBREAK( you can change this ) AND SHIGUREHIMETCHI'S GAME IS BEWILDERED PETS woop

CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE WE CAN DO THIS LETS GO SPARTANS AWOO AWOO AWOO

I'm going to do sprites for Kikitchi's game which is the racing game. I'll do everything except the Kikitchi sprite as it was already done, and I probably won't do the artwork for him because i am really horrible with online drawing -_- XD Anyway, I'll get it done by today :)

I've finished my sprites for Kikitchi's game, or whoevers game. It's a racing game pretty much, I KNOW THE SPRITES ARE SORT OF OVERSIZED BUT OH WELL. This game can be called.. umm.. I dunno actually, someone think of a name for it lol. Anyway;

u4wGk0K.png

OK, its really bad, and I didn't do his artwork because I'm terrible at it, but here is how you play it: Kikitchi is like practicing for a race but he needs help from Mametchi or something XD. There are lots of obstacles on the course, and he wants Mametchi to get past them or something IDK. You have three lives in the game and you use the up and down buttons to switch in other lanes (there are 3) and there will be obstacles on the lanes that you have to avoid as I said lol. You have to pass 30* obstacles to win the game and cross the finish line. Teah, so If you bump into an obstacle you lose one life, or maybe you don't get lives at all, IDK its up to EMF really.

Anyway, this is what is should sort of look like when it is put together :p derpy picture

MP3ubSj.png

Anyway, lol that is it for now, I'll make more sprites for games later on when i am bothered to XD

Hayden

Just compiling a list of the the things we still need o3o

Exteriors: - They all have three building and maybe items in the backgrounds like flowers and all that stuff,

Tamagotchi Town

Patchi Forest

Gozaru Hills

Dream Town

and the last destination, but EMF will probably do it :newmametchi:

Interiors: These are just rooms really, XD, like Stores, houses and all that...

3x Interiors for Tamagotchi Town- School, Cafe and TamaX TV

1x Patchi Forest Interior- Kuchipatchi's House

1x Flower Hills Interior- Florist

2x Gozaru Hills Interiors- IDK yet...

3x Melody Land Interiors- Anything I guess, maybe a concert, store and house (?)

1x Vintage Vill Interior- House maybe

1x Candy Land Interior- Sweet Shop

3x Dream Town Interior- Dream School, Yume-X TV, Music Cafe

Well, still a lot to go XD, please help out everyone :D I recommend trying the demo first to see what its like and all :D

I'll be helping out soon when I finish all my study and homework and ugh.... lol

I want the third building for Tamagotchi Town to be Tamax-TV, and I want the other two Dream Town buildings to be Music Cafe and Yumex-TV :tarakotchi:

I already posted a download link on the previous page or something.. But the game is nowhere near finished so there are lots of glitches I will fix later :p

I have made the Smartotchi guest sprite. Sorry if it is too small to see...also, I suck at drawing Smartotchi, so sorry. DX

Idle:

24zzqlt.png

Talking:

k2e7mw.png

Okay, but I think you posted in the wrong game topic :p

Fanmade characters aren't going to be in my game sorry. I know she's just a Chamametchi with a tie around her head but normal Chamametchi's already in the game and I already made her sprites >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back