Tamagotchi fan video game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve started drawing Rinkurutchi´s sprite.

rinkurutchi1.png

I will post when I finish it.

I finished Rinkurutchi!

rinkurospritechart.png

(Idle, talking, win, lose.)

I hope you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, guys! I was wondering, can I possibly help with the game? I could make some backgrounds if I can :D

Awesome! Well I dont have the program for the game or anything..can somebody send it to me? Or what places do you need? Just random places? And the insides and outsides? :D Im so excited! :D :D :D

i was going to ask that same question what program do you use to do it?
She is using GameMaker 8.

i was wondering if i could help in this i can make sprites pretty good
You don't need to ask, just look at the list of sprite requirements and sprites we need, then make your sprite sheet and post it here! :)

Could you link me in PM? I dont know how to get to it or anything, and even though me and my little sister share the same computer a virus caused it to reset itself so we lost everything :(

Well, It's been a while :D I'm back :) ) I've made two guest sprites! Here they are:

Himetchi!:

Momotchi!:

EMF, you decide where to place them.

I also recolored the Purimatchi sprite sheet:

I also made my own Kiramotchi sprite since I can't find the Kiramotchi here again :( (

And I redid my officially first sprite. Technically, Ringotchi was my first sprite but since she isn't going to be used, Imotchi is my first sprite. I also did her drawing thingy-wingy.

Compare the two lol :p

:D Please read my next post since I'll be reaching the photo limit. My next post is about the overworld views and buildings, suggestions and for the newcomers, the things you'll need :) )

Hey :) ) Aren't you tired of my face yet? lol :p I can't keep everything at one post so I'm sorry :( (

I've made the overworld view of MelodyLand :) )

I also made the probabably last building in GuruGuru Town but it's only the exterior part :( (

Suggestions: The Vintage Vill doesn't feel vintage at all :( ( Sorry... I mean, if we didn't know the name of that place it would be so plain. I have one solution that you'll either like or hate. Make it black and white. I know this is kinda crazy but I think it'll work. The inside of the buildings could remain in color as well as the characters. So it'll look like something like this:

And another suggestion is that if you go to other places, there would be an animation. Himespetchi's spaceship flying and stuff :) )

And for the new people that are joining, please use this palette:

Don't mind the requirements :D You can make guest sprites that only need idle and talking animations :D You can also make interior and exterior buildings :) )

Can somebody please PM me the sample game, so I know what it looks like, etc.? I joined to help, but I cant since I dont have whatever it is, the game.

this is a great idea , im good at promoting things as well, so once this project is complete, let me know ~

Kiaritchi's game could be something to do with the KiraKira TamaMori. Maybe like colouring the right accessory in a time limit if its possible to do it? Just a suggestion :)

Gdv66r5.png

Here's an idea of what a building looks like in Vintage Vill

eP5qEr3.png

The Vintage Vill Clock and sun

EapGVyx.png

The Vintage Vill Hospital

5g9fbVZ.png

And if you need it, the Angel World

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Hayden

Status