Tamagotchi fan video game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol sorry for not posting here in a while

I have no idea what's going on, so is there anything else we need to work on?

Wow. That looks amazing! Is that you, by the way?
Y e p.

Sadly, I've been lazy at programming but I have made some new mini-games for Kizatchi and Rosutchi, although they still need work, and I am working on games for Perotchi, Nyatchi, and Decorotchi. We still need buildings and insides of buildings! Please help out and make exteriors and / or interiors of buildings.

Hey guys! Looking for minigame Ideas? You've come to the right person. Post it in this topic and I'll answer!

-Tamacass

Hey guys! Looking for minigame Ideas? You've come to the right person. Post it in this topic and I'll answer!

-Tamacass
I believe you've come to us :p And this is EMF's topic, not yours, just to clear things up.

If you have an idea, just post it directly here. EMF will notice soon enough.

As for now, we don't need mini-game ideas but you can post it here so when we need it, we can just scan through the pages and find it easily.

EMF is pretty busy with the game so just post everything here and she'll notice eventually.

But if you can do sprites for buildings which we need the most right now, you can help us with that as well :p

Umm...you know how in pokemon you have to go through victory road before you get to the pokemon league? We could do something like that while mametchi is on his way to the bad guy's place, because, well it's a bad guy! The dude's probaly not going to leave the place unguarded. Sorry if I offended you. I'm just saying we could make a little challenge for mametchi, like trying to get past guards or flying through meteors on the way.

I want to help with this game so I'm trying to think of good ideas, since I don't know how to sprite or anything. I'm not trying to be rude on purpouse if I accidentaly say something mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already had all the game's concepts in mind, but that's a good idea, tamafan. I need mooorreee buildings everyone! Pleeeaaase! I'm making some but I need Tamagotchi Town and Gozaru Village. Also, I need a Nazotchi sprite because you receive mail in the game.

ill try to help you as much as I can

can someone send me a link to where I could make some sprites?

you have my full support ! :D

WHAT AMAZING WORK I wish I could have been part of it :(

What kind of frames do you need, and how many?
Just the "idle" animation. Two frames, probably. He'll just appear in the spaceship sometimes, and you talk to him, and he'll say you have mail and the letter will appear on the screen for you to read.

Just the "idle" animation. Two frames, probably. He'll just appear in the spaceship sometimes, and you talk to him, and he'll say you have mail and the letter will appear on the screen for you to read.
I finally got around to doing Nazotchi. Sorry for the incredibly long delay!

0p0r.gif

There are two versions of Nazotchi's animation I have made up. Just pick the one you like the most.

(Do you want me to make Nazotchi blink, or just have him stare?)

EDIT: I just thought of something: what if we used (public domain) backgrounds and patterns to spice up the backdrops of the different towns and houses? There are some such backgrounds HERE and some such patterns HERE.

EDIT #2: I made up some new logos for the game, too!

Here are the links to the different variations (so that they don't overcrowd this page):

https://imageshack.us/a/img163/1148/yv6p.png

https://imageshack.us/a/img542/8219/gf95.png

https://imageshack.us/a/img29/4695/1kmz.png

Do you have any feedback or suggestions for my work so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back