Tamagotchi fanmade animation?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long should the episodes be?

• A few minutes long like Let's Go Tamagotchi or Tamagotchi Friends webisodes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 10 - 12 minutes long like a sub-episode of the Tamagotchi! anime

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 20 - 24 minutse long like a full episode o the Tamagotchi! anime

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Don't make it at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I want to make a Tamagotchi animated mini-series but of course I have my fanmade video game to finish so yeah, I can't decide whether I should start working on it or not. This isn't a project YET but if I decide to do it, I MIGHT accept voice actors, plot ideas, and OC submissions. All I want to know is whether you guys wouldn't mind waiting longer for the fanmade video game (I'll still work finish it! But I'll work on animation too and it'd take longer for the game to be complete).

(Oh and yes, I can do voicing and plot ideas myself XD)

I'll draw all art and animate it myself with Windows Movie Maker.

I've made some cartoons before but they're rubbish. :blink: I've made a few gifs recently and so I think I'm good enough to make a somewhat decent cartoon :D

Sorry I always like starting on many different projects and take forever to finish them XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. And I was also thinking the same thing too of making a fan animation. But, I was too lazy to come up with an idea anyways :p

Anyways, yeah, it might be exciting! Wish I could of thought up an OC but I'm still thinking about it. Maybe I should make a personal OC representation of myself. But I'll be looking forward to seeing your fan animation, EMF!

Yeah but I don't know whether I should start making it now or not X'D

I might wait until I finish the game...but I don't know when I will finish it oops :L

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back