Tamagotchi fans I need your help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ciara683

Reaction score
Im trying to find photos of all the tamagotchi V2 shell's

Tamatalk use to have them but have long since been lost. After searching for them The photos don't seem to load.

I'm looking for ALL the shell designs for that version that were released. Google was completely useless so im looking to you guys!

Thank you for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your connection. The links worked fine for me.

Also, here is my V2 shell. It came with a similar-patterned orange one, but i received it secondhand and it didn't come with it's twin

img0146an.jpg

Here is some more V2 shells I've found

dsp_tamagotchi_twin_flowers.jpg

EDIT: Check out the shells here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but those are only photos of a few of the shells and pictures of the tamagotchi TrueFriends.

Check your connection. The links worked fine for me.

Also, here is my V2 shell. It came with a similar-patterned orange one, but i received it secondhand and it didn't come with it's twin

img0146an.jpg

Here is some more V2 shells I've found

dsp_tamagotchi_twin_flowers.jpg

EDIT: Check out the shells here

But why do you need all the shells anyway? And I'm sorry I couldn't get them all.... I was just trying to help. :(

I appreciate the help :)

I want them for nostalgia reasons. and to mark off every one I've had.

But why do you need all the shells anyway? And I'm sorry I couldn't get them all.... I was just trying to help. :(

I've got a pink Hawaiian flower design, it's got blue tropical flowers on it. Another one is dark blue with little orange stars and white dots. Good luck on finding all the shell designs! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back