tamagotchi flag game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rex

Reaction score
Hey there - if there's already a topic about this please point me in the right direction, but I can't seem to get past the third round of the flag game. Once the short little arrows start coming, I lose. What are you supposed to do when short arrows pop up? Arrow to the left, you press the left button, arrow to the right, right. Both arrows, pres left and right. But what about the short arrows??????

Thanks, Rex.

ignore the small flags; wait for the big (normal size) ones

if you have your sound on, you should notice that the big arrows(normal) have longer beeps. the smaller ones have shorter beeps.

Hey there - if there's already a topic about this please point me in the right direction, but I can't seem to get past the third round of the flag game. Once the short little arrows start coming, I lose. What are you supposed to do when short arrows pop up? Arrow to the left, you press the left button, arrow to the right, right. Both arrows, pres left and right. But what about the short arrows??????

Thanks, Rex.
All you have to do is wait when the short arrows come. Only press big arrows. I know its confusing. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back