Tamagotchi Friends, call for...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black candy

Reaction score
Hi guys, i miss this forum so much, so i've started my TF and my V3, i really miss tamas!

I have a question: sometimes the TF beeps for something, but not for food o games, nor for bath, what exactly wants? Just press the C button or what am I supposed to do? Thanks in advance for your answer!

Last edited by a moderator:
It beeps like that a couple of times a day just to express happiness. At first it's a cute feature but after awhile it can get annoying, especially since they will continue beeping. Because the beeping is unnecessary and I rarely let the meters drop completely, I often keep my Tamagotchi Friends on mute.

It beeps like that a couple of times a day just to express happiness. At first it's a cute feature but after awhile it can get annoying, especially since they will continue beeping. Because the beeping is unnecessary and I rarely let the meters drop completely, I often keep my Tamagotchi Friends on mute.

I've noticed that. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back