Tamagotchi Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the v5 i want flag (v4 edition) bump (v3) and slot (v2) those are the best games.
I do miss bump. It was great to get together all of my over weight tamas (including my brother's neglected one) and have a bump-a-thon. A great way to loose weight. But im sure once its gone its gone. Nice dream though.

i LOVE THE NEW GAMES AND AM ADDICTIDED TO JUMP ROPE AND FLAG I PLAY THEM FOR HOURS ON END SO THAT I CAN UNLOCK THE THREE CHARACHTERS ON THE V.4! I ALSO LOVE THE JOBS AND HOW THEY HAVE A CERTIAN GAME YOU PLAY FOR EACH JOB YOU GET THAT KEEPS ME MORE INTERESTED ON KEEPING MY GENERATIONS GROWING LONGER SO I CAN TRY EVERY JOB!
Im sorry, but you can't "unlock" characters. You get those three by getting high amounts of certain skill points. Take a look at this.

MidasTouch34

I like the games a lot more on the V4 than the games on the V3, I actually like them all, I don't just have one favorite like I did on the other versions.

I like how the games get the skill points, being me, oblivious, I didn't notice this until I played Shape about a million times today and realized that it was actually making my Tama smarter. ;)

i have a v4 and a v4.5 the games are completly different and the ones on the v4.5 are more cooler and i really perfer playing games on my v4.5 than my v4!

I'm currently playing Flag to earn Kindness points to get Nonbiritchi and I wish it was a one-hand-only game so I can play it while eating too! As far as I can tell from the instructions, the Entama one is!

I think the games are getting better. The V4.5 games are pretty creative.

I have a V4, and I'd say that the games are pretty good. They're too long though.

I also have an UraTama and I really like the games on it.

-Bunny

Well I have a v4 so I personally like to play the games on my sister's v3 just because they're different and I like a change. Better though? I'm not sure. :p

I would love for Bump to come back soon :D ! BUMP IS BEST!

Pleadingly , 14muella!

I'm finding the games really creative, especially the job minigames! But v1 will always be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back