Tamagotchi Glitch List!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a poll for fun: Do you connect your Tamagotchi?

• DUH! Are you outta your mind? Of COURSE I do! It's a 'CONNECT-a-mundo'!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, I do connect every now and then but I don't do it often.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • When I'm bored I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, there's nobody to connect with.

• How do you connect? What's connecting?

• All my Tamagotchi are old Tamagotchi so they can't connect.

• NEVER! NEVER! NO AND I PROBABLY WON'T EVER CONNECT AGAIN!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
phunky phish- Go to presents, and press one you want to delete, and select throw away.

Why would you put up a Poll of connecting in a glitch message?? :wacko:

I just don't get it!!Please reply instantly!!!

Mimitchi 101 :wacko:

aka(as known as)The tama-question Queen ~you can count on me for all of your questions~

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimitchi 101: For fun, of course! I just wondered.

Phunky_Phish: There is no way to ensure you will get a girl. Some say when the matchmaker comes press A for a girl and B for a boy, but when I first got my Tamagotchi I always pressed B and always a mixture. Another theory is pressing the button when the matchmaker's book is open or shut. Whether it is open or shut is the determining factor. However. I tried this with two Tamagotchi, pressing B when the book was open on one, and pressing B when the book was shut on the other, and I got the same gender!

Gotchi_Tama_Tamagotchi: Pausing counts toward age and evolving. Try putting your Tamagotchi to sleep. Don't worry, it will evolve soon!

Q: I dropped my Tamagotchi in water and now it's going crazy!

A: Open the back, and take out the batery. Leave the back open, and let it dry, then after it has dried (best to keep it drying overnight), put the battery back in, and close the back. Download you pet and it should ba as good as new! :p

(This has happened to me twice!)

okay so i got an account here just so i could ask this one question that im going out of my mind about.

i just got a tama v3 and i was playing on the floor yesterday and it made a noise i checked it and my tama was frozen in one spot and it said pause under it.

i thought ok whatever it will come out of that later.

soo a day later its still frozen like that and i cant do anything with it.

helpp :[

okay so i got an account here just so i could ask this one question that im going out of my mind about.
i just got a tama v3 and i was playing on the floor yesterday and it made a noise i checked it and my tama was frozen in one spot and it said pause under it.

i thought ok whatever it will come out of that later.

soo a day later its still frozen like that and i cant do anything with it.

helpp :[
Your Tamagotchi is on pause! That's alright, just hold the far left button ( A ) and then press the middle button ( B ) while holding ( A ).

i dont know if this is a glitch but whenever my tama goes to sleep before i turn the lights off it shows the action figure in the top corner of the screen?
his isn't a glitch it means that your tama likes the action figure and is sleeping with it like some people leep with stuffed animals

I have noticed this glitch:

When the tama goes to sleep and I turn off the light, the health meter keeps litting and unlitting in the same speed as the Z on the screen. I have four other tamas and none of them do this.

Alright so I got my first glitch a couple seconds ago, I was playing jump with one of my v1s (memetchi)and itwas on the 13th jump and the top half of its body came off :( It left the bottom behind and kept going like nothing was wrong and it still took down a hurrdle when the non-exsistent spot hit it! It went back to normal after that but still...and I just changed all their batteries...do you think this has any long term effects? I love the poor things :blink:

My tamagotchi was a grownup and had babies but the person it had babies with it was only best friends! The other tama was only best freinds too! What happened!? Please respond.

username: Anna.C.Erickson@gmail

I've experienced several glitches and here they are,

MY V1 GLITCH(ES)

Q:MY TAMA DROPED IN MY CEREAL AND THE A IS C THE B IS A AND THE A IS B

MY V2 GLITCH(ES)

Q: IN MY FRIEND LIST MY OWN CHARICTER IS THERE!

MY V3 GLITCH(ES)

Q:I LEFT IT ALONE FOR TWO HOURS (IN A DARK COOL PLACE)AND WHEN I CAME BACK AND PUSHD THE BUTTON IT MADE A NOISE BUT NO ICON,CHARACTER ,OR ANYTHING ON THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Sanders, how can the A button be B AND C at the same time? Just wondering... what's the C button? For the version 2, are you SURE??? Are you sure somebody didn't just have the same species of Tamagotchi and the same name? And version 3, maybe the battery was low.

Kreepy kat: That sure sounds... Kreepy. At least it still works!

And SallyDachi: Again nothing to worry about, try playing around, selecting the health meter etc. If you don't like it turn the Tamagotchi over so you can't see the screen. It doesn't solve the problem but at least you can't see the screen.

Hi everybody! How's it going? Just something I feel I should say: DON'T DROP YOU TAMAGOTCHI UNDERWATER!!! It won't help you in any way. :wacko:

Hi everybody! How's it going? Just something I feel I should say: DON'T DROP YOU TAMAGOTCHI UNDERWATER!!! It won't help you in any way. :p
Well, yes. If you're lucky, taking the Tamagotchi apart and allowing it to dry may reverse the effects. Warning, I said MAY.

hey Startama i babysit my brothers tama 2!!! well im with it all but 1 hour a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back