Tamagotchi Graveyard

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breeder

Reaction score
I found this very interesting statement on a tama site. Pixel Mood

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. It says that Germany has opened an official graveyard for tamagotchis. You can put the pet in a jar, have it buried, and have a small, simple service for 18 dollars. Or you can have all that with a buffet, a speech, and an orchestra playing Japanese music for 4000 dollars! 4 people have done this so far.

At least that is what it says. Does anyone know whether this is true or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, if you opened up a tama you wouldn't see a heart and lungs, you'd see a circuit board! So you could be right. But also don't forget that not everyone is sane either.

It is ok :D You can also make your own graveyard inside your room. I have a tama graveyard in my PC and it's only contains messages for my lost tama. Every time my parent tama leaves at midnight, I always listening sad songs, goodbye songs, and Japanese songs. :( :( :( I called it ♥ ♫ Song~Reflection ♪ ♥ (at my sig) I have also my own lyrics and poems about them. I really love my tamas :wub: I considered them as my real pets and friends :mametchi: :mimitchi: :eek: they have their own beds, own birth certificates (in my PC), accessories (celphone charm), sticker designs, drawings, diary or journal, and name tags. I always giving them good and cute names (I don’t like common names) I treating them also by giving their favorite foods. :p I always bringing my tamas at school and always hiding them… I don't want to leave my tamas at home and keeping pausing, I always bringing them whenever I go. Hehehe! :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this very interesting statement on a tama site. Pixel Mood
Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. It says that Germany has opened an official graveyard for tamagotchis. You can put the pet in a jar, have it buried, and have a small, simple service for 18 dollars. Or you can have all that with a buffet, a speech, and an orchestra playing Japanese music for 4000 dollars! 4 people have done this so far.

At least that is what it says. Does anyone know whether this is true or not?
4000 dollars?!? it's a waste of money! they are INSANE?!? :( you can make a tama graveyard by your own... this is crazy! :mimitchi:

It is ok :D You can also make your own graveyard inside your room. I have a tama graveyard in my PC and it's only contains messages for my lost tama. Every time my parent tama leaves at midnight, I always listening sad songs, goodbye songs, and Japanese songs. :( :( :( I called it ♥ ♫ Song~Reflection ♪ ♥ (at my sig) I have also my own lyrics and poems about them. I really love my tamas :angry: I considered them as my real pets and friends :mimitchi: :angry: :( they have their own beds, own birth certificates (in my PC), accessories (celphone charm), sticker designs, drawings, diary or journal, and name tags. I always giving them good and cute names (I don’t like common names) I treating them also by giving their favorite foods. :p I always bringing my tamas at school and always hiding them… I don't want to leave my tamas at home and keeping pausing, I always bringing them whenever I go. Hehehe! :D :p
WEIRD!!! :eek: HAHAHAHA! i think that you are the only one doing this... very weird! :huh: I LOVE MY TAMAS TOO! :wub:

When my Tamagotchi dies, I keep it in a little box

My 2 dead Tamagotchis

both ketai

Ojitchi (died because old age) :huh:

Otokitchi (died because of old age) :D

It is ok :D You can also make your own graveyard inside your room. I have a tama graveyard in my PC and it's only contains messages for my lost tama. Every time my parent tama leaves at midnight, I always listening sad songs, goodbye songs, and Japanese songs. :D :D :p I called it ♥ ♫ Song~Reflection ♪ ♥ (at my sig) I have also my own lyrics and poems about them. I really love my tamas :wacko: I considered them as my real pets and friends :eek: :eek: :D they have their own beds, own birth certificates (in my PC), accessories (celphone charm), sticker designs, drawings, diary or journal, and name tags. I always giving them good and cute names (I don’t like common names) I treating them also by giving their favorite foods. :p I always bringing my tamas at school and always hiding them… I don't want to leave my tamas at home and keeping pausing, I always bringing them whenever I go. Hehehe! :D :p
you Aren't crazy. that sounds kind fun actually. :p I think I'll try it sometime. teehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back