Tamagotchi had an 'accident'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]WHY DOES EVERY ONE THINK ITS THE INK???!!!! ITS NOT THE INK PEOPLE DO YOU REALLY THINK TAMAGOTCHIS HAVE INK IN THEM???!!!! sheesh![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WHY DOES EVERY ONE THINK ITS THE INK???!!!! ITS NOT THE INK PEOPLE DO YOU REALLY THINK TAMAGOTCHIS HAVE INK IN THEM???!!!! sheesh![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]See, you sound mean too. :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

:furawatchi: I have NO idea! How long have you had it? Reply to this And I think I have something here....

~tamapenguin2 :huh:

hmm.. i tihnk for a few months... ring a bell? and btw... evil_bunny yur bein SO RUDE! HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT WOULD YOU?!?!?! :huh:

evil_bunney :huh: :mimitchi: your mean silverfur was just gussing what it was what hapened if i did that to you huh huh huh!! :mimitchi: :wub: :p you are a evil buney cute but a evil menece ha ha ha ha

Actually it DOES have ink in it so to speak. The screen has an ink like substance inside it which is how you get the picture on the screen. It's just not the ink you might be thinking they meant I.E pen ink.

The screen is an lcd and LCD means Liquid Crystal Display, and the liquid is the "ink"

Some people just don't know what it really is called but it looks like ink so they call it ink!

So there is no need to be so rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
evil_bunney :lol:   :lol: your mean silverfur was just gussing what it was what hapened if i did that to you huh huh huh!! :ph34r:   :(   :furawatchi: you are a evil buney cute but a evil menece ha ha ha ha
if u did that to me i wouldnt give a dang

its probably got some water in it , that happened to me , but it evaporated! :angry:

:pochitchi:Dove

Actually it DOES have ink in it so to speak. The screen has an ink like substance inside it which is how you get the picture on the screen. It's just not the ink you might be thinking they meant I.E pen ink.
The screen is an lcd and LCD means Liquid Crystal Display, and the liquid is the "ink"

Some people just don't know what it really is called but it looks like ink so they call it ink!

So there is no need to be so rude.
actually its not ink its lcd and if you were smart you'd know that ink is totally different!

actually its not ink its lcd and if you were smart you'd know that ink is totally different!
Excuse me, if YOU were actually smart you would have read my post PROPERLY.

I said it was the LCD and that some people don't know what it is so they call it ink, as it LOOKS like it.

So once again, stop being so rude and try reading things =)

Oh and for your information, there is more than 1 type of ink!!

It isnt ink and it isnt LCD, because i had a tamagotchi, then, i messed it up and i opened it to try to repair it but i couldnt then i was angry so i broke the screen and any ink or other type of liquid was there! :D

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back