Tamagotchi Health and Safety Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
Teachers are always droning on to us about health and safety when we go on residential trips (ones where there is stuff like abseiling etc.), so I think it's time we made up some rules to keep Tamas safe on these trips. I will just type up some of the normal "Sneaking Into School Rules" so you don't have to find another topic to review the basics.

1. Turn the sound off!

2. Check it during break and lunch.

3. Beware tell-tales!

4. Keep it in your tray/locker.

5. You can ask to go to the toilet if you need to check it.

6. If you're going to have it in class, use a LARGE pencil case!

I thought it would be great if we could all contribute and together, we can make an A-Z of our best tips for taking care of our Tamas on residential trips! We can each do THREE LETTERS so everyone gets a turn, and do it IN ORDER. I will start.

A - Ambition (make sure it is your ambition to sneak it in, but don't show it!)

B - Benefit (make sure you and your Tama benefit!)

C - Casual (DON'T make a big fuss over your Tama and DO pay attention to what you need to do)

Please continue with D, E and F!

D - Don't show "friends" you don't know very well, and if anybody you don't know asks tell them it's a clock and change the subject fast!

E - Especially watch out if you're the only one if the class or room. It could be risky or the perfect time to check, you never really know who'll walk in next.

F - Friends, get them to watch for teachers if you're checking it right before the next class.

Next G, H, I. Ouch! Hard... :)

G- Good idea to keep in your pocket if you're moving around

H- Hold off on showing teachers or... "iffy" people

I- Indoors is better than outdoors 'cause you could easily lose it outdoors, but it'll be easier to find if you lose it indoors!!!

Next is J, K, L... good luck!!!

J, K, L

J: Jealousy is bad. Don't let anyone but your best friend hold it. Better yet, don't let anyone but you. It could stimulate another friend/someone else wanting to play with it. If you say yes, someone else might tell, or they might hurt it, if you say no they might tell a teacher or adult or get angry. Fights over tamagotchi's are not worth it, and will almost always end in a teacher coming and confiscation of the tamagotchi as well as hurt feelings.

K: Keep it safe in a padded bag/pouch. Never just keep it in your bag or on a lanyard.

L: Lying about it gets you nowhere. If someone tells a teacher you brought a tamagotchi, and they come up to you, DON'T say you didn't or say it's a clock. Tell them that you felt you could be responsible enough, and pause it before giving it to them. WHo knows, if you're honest, they may let you keep it.

Last edited by a moderator:
M- Make a tama pouch at home and stick it in that and say it's a wallet.

N -NEVER show anyone!

O- Oh no! you are caught! Say it's a watch and cover up tamagotchi If the teacher says, "why are you playing with it?" say, "I was setting the time because I got it all wrong at home this morning" (don't forget to switch it to clock mode! :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
P - Pleading may sometimes be the only way to keep your Tama safe, so, don't think yourself above it.

Q - Questioning the teacher if caught is one of the worst ways to keep your Tama Safe

R - Resting your Tama (Sleep Mode), may be the only way to care for it in some cases, so, be sure to do it!

*muahmuah*

- Nae

S-Stupid people will point and say "OOHH A TOY" Always be careful to avoid these people

T- Go to the Toilets and check on the tamagotchi(s)

U Only show friends who Understand what a tama is, why your bringing it, and who will never snitch on you.

V: Very important to keep a look on them every 10 minuets!

X: (E) Xtra love and care.

Y: You should never leave it on its own for too long!

Though that i might as well do Z

z: zzzzzzzz's at the end of the day!

We can start another A-Z...or for something that will last, a tip that begins with the same letter as our user names (e.g. Dolphin - don't show people, Girl - gadgets must have the sound turned off!)

So that's mine. Now do yours!

Im gonna give this a try!

Mushroom - Moms don't read the manual you give them to babysit your tamagotchi. So be sure to tell her the skull hovering above your character is not a friend they play with. And mention to her that when she sees the tamagotchi's "angel", it is not your tamagotchi that grew wings.... [or just dont let them babysit your tama's]

Bug - BE PROUD to have/love a tamagotchi, if you get caught at school, don't be embarrassed for being the only person in your class with a tama. It's unique!! :D

Im gonna give this a try!

Mushroom - Moms don't read the manual you give them to babysit your tamagotchi. So be sure to tell her the skull hovering above your character is not a friend they play with. And mention to her that when she sees the tamagotchi's "angel", it is not your tamagotchi that grew wings.... [or just dont let them babysit your tama's]

Bug - BE PROUD to have/love a tamagotchi, if you get caught at school, don't be embarrassed for being the only person in your class with a tama. It's unique!! :D
Oh, and the poops are not Hershey's Kisses and when it beeps for attention it is not singing :p

So101: Safely tuck your tama in your pocket :3

Isfun: If someone sees it fall out of your pocket say, "Oh! My pocket watch fell!" and then pick it up. The worst thing that can happen is if you drop your pricey Devilgotchi and it breaks : o

Retired - Remember to check it regularly, but not too much!

Tamaholic - Tamas need different types of care - check according to what age and version they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back